Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 01:52 PM

Default Re: AP Spokesman Mark Seif Video Interview Oct 26

[ QUOTE ]
As you may be aware, AP issued a serious of statements in which they denied any cheating, and then explained the circumstances in several different scenarios which they have since disavowed.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think he's aware:

[ QUOTE ]
The result of our investigation is that we found no evidence that any of Absolute Poker’s redundant and varying levels of game client security were compromised. In other words, we have determined with reasonable certainty that it is impossible for any player or employee to see hole cards as was alleged. There is no part of the technology that allows for a “superuser” account, and there is no way for any person to influence the game software to their advantage. We base this finding on a thorough security check on a technological level, coupled with a thorough investigation of hand histories including those that did not go to a showdown.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-29-2007, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If every fourth animal in the world is a beetle
Maybe every fourt person is a DUMB [censored].

Listen , listen carefully now here's the answer
It rhymes with axe
Why, it's those personal acts ,off course
Those personal acts
Those suicide pacts
That cut up the crap and served it for breakfast
YOU DUMB [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-29-2007, 02:12 PM

Mr Seif,

So some people don't like you and are calling you names; big deal! You already knew that before you posted.

Truth and facts are indeed what's important. Such as:

'IF'.
'UNEQUIVOCALLY'.

One was disingenuous, the other was a lie. You lied in that TV interview. (A lie, in case you've forgotten, is not 'the truth' and not 'a fact'). Indeed, this was already pointed out to you once - and you chose to not respond.

Hey, but you don't have to explain. Nobody cares about the truth here, it's just anonymous insults.

Yours,
Mark McAndrew
Stockport
UK
Old 10-29-2007, 02:17 PM

El Hombre,

He never had any intention of giving any sort of info that may be useful to the cause.

His posts are the most self serving pieces of [censored] Ive seen in a while.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As you may be aware, AP issued a serious of statements in which they denied any cheating, and then explained the circumstances in several different scenarios which they have since disavowed.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think he's aware:

[ QUOTE ]
The result of our investigation is that we found no evidence that any of Absolute Poker’s redundant and varying levels of game client security were compromised. In other words, we have determined with reasonable certainty that it is impossible for any player or employee to see hole cards as was alleged. There is no part of the technology that allows for a “superuser” account, and there is no way for any person to influence the game software to their advantage. We base this finding on a thorough security check on a technological level, coupled with a thorough investigation of hand histories including those that did not go to a showdown.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you immature pre-judgmental rascal!
Old 10-29-2007, 02:45 PM

The RawVegas announcer says,

"Here to tell the Absolute Poker side of the story is [...] spokesman Mark Seif."

The subtitle calls him 'Absolute Poker Spokesperson', the video clip is called 'The Toke - Absolute Poker's Mark Seif', and Seif begins by saying he's 'endorsed AP since June 2004'. How could anyone possibly think he's speaking on behalf of AP?

Enough with the semantics; until an 'official' AP spokesperson actually appears, the 'unofficial' one is all we have.

Unequivocally.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:56 PM

Mark -

you are a 100% joke. i hope you get harrassed and slowrolled at every live tournament you attend. oh btw, ihudiaca.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:57 PM

Mark,

While I'm impressed that you managed to be the last person on Earth that actually thought no cheating was involved in that hand history (and seriously, lol @ that), I have to say that so far, every person I've talked to at AP has been more forthcoming and clearer on the subject at hand than you have. By my count, 2/3 of the post that you ostensibly made to try to clear up your involvement was actually a "well, it could have been" defense of hand histories that nobody in their right mind could possibly see as normal, while the other 1/3 had nothing to do with the actual reason you're here. It's truly amazing.

Also, as you are not authorized to speak on behalf of AP, you may want to contact the people who recently interviewed you and suggest they remove the "AP spokesperson" tag from the broadcast.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:21 PM

Mark,

Please fill out this simple form:

[ ] I am compensated by Absolute Poker, or an affiliated party of the same, to engage in the activities of endorsing and / or promoting Absolute Poker.

[ ] Through an ownership structure, I am considered to be a partial owner of Absolute Poker, or an affiliated party of the same.

[ ] All of the above.

[ ] Some of the above.

[ ] None of the above.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:21 PM

I just wanted to chime in here and remind everyone that it is indisputable fact that Mark Seif has never violated the MLB Steroid Policy.
Closed Thread