Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 08:36 PM

Default Re: ZeeJustin the next to get caught multi accounting Party MTTs

[ QUOTE ]
Also, what ZJ did isn't the same as what some people do on a day-to-day basis. If anyone thinks putting six accounts is equivalent to sitting three people each at the pot limit omaha cash game tables and running a computer program that helps you figure out dead outs, then you honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
[Assuming that the latter really takes place and you didn't pull that example out of your ass]: I am really naive to the unethical practices occuring in online poker games.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

Anyone ripping on curtains here is truly being ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean rediculous??? Come on man, you are definately better than that.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For all those whom are sending nasty and threatening PMs to me, I am immediately putting you on ignore and never removing you, as well as anyone whom makes any accusations, veiled or direct about me in this thread. So keep having fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Out them

[/ QUOTE ]

He should be outting other cheats he knows of but who haven't yet been caught by the sites, instead of outing people he thinks are being mean to him. And he should do it before they have a chance to empty their accounts. Same for shaniac.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:39 PM

Default Re: My thoughts on the ZeeJustin situation

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In a way, ZJ just found a weakness in the software and used it to his advantage. That is the characteristic of a cheat but is also one of an opportunist. I think about half the players on this forum would cheat (for example sit at the same table with 2 account names) if they were sure they were going to get away with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. What's wrong with you people??

[/ QUOTE ]

In case you're not clear because of my other reply, I believe I'm mainly on your side here. There are some very disturbing replies in this thread.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

VERY
Old 02-25-2006, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For all those whom are sending nasty and threatening PMs to me, I am immediately putting you on ignore and never removing you, as well as anyone whom makes any accusations, veiled or direct about me in this thread. So keep having fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Out them

[/ QUOTE ]

nh
Old 02-25-2006, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

This was probably a mistake to even say this because I get the feeling most of the people responding here don't even understand what happened or what I'm trying to get across to you. But I'd like to at least make an attempt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a lot of people are missing your points as well. But I think you are not thinking this through entirely either. I assume ZJ's initial intent was as you say. But this multicaccounting undoubtedly happened several times. I assume he found himself at the same table several times. I think Wayfare made a good post on how people come to be corrupt, or cheat, or commit unethical acts that illustrates why it's unlikely ZJ did not take advantage of being at the same table.

At first I'm sure ZJ thought multiaccounting was wrong. But he was confronted with the scenario over and over again and finally took it. I'm sure ZJ thought colluding at the same table was wrong. But he was confronted with the same scenario more then once. I don't see how any rationale person would assume that he would not take advantage of this. This is thousands and thousands of dollars on the line, in a situation that probably appeared to be entirely risk free. I said this before. ZJ is not an alien, he's a human. He took advantage when his accounts got at the same tables.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:46 PM

Default Re: My Statement

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Embarrassingly, although I've seen it mentioned on here many times, and am aware it was scam related, I don't know what Enron is/was/does/did.

[/ QUOTE ]

"WOW"

[/ QUOTE ]

This might actually be one of the funniest parts of this thread. I'd recommend reading up on the subject buddy, its pretty important.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Embarrassingly, although I've seen it mentioned on here many times, and am aware it was scam related, I don't know what Enron is/was/does/did.

[/ QUOTE ]

"WOW"

[/ QUOTE ]

This might actually be one of the funniest parts of this thread. I'd recommend reading up on the subject buddy, its pretty important.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just scanned through Wikipedia and it appears to just be another American corporate fraud (Which was what I originally thought). If you can quickly explain to me why this one was more important than usual, and also why it's important to me in England (Most English frauds aren't very important to me, so an American one needs to be impressive) then that would be great.

Thanks

Lori
Old 02-25-2006, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] "WOW"

[/ QUOTE ] This might actually be one of the funniest parts of this thread. I'd recommend reading up on the subject buddy, its pretty important.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO it's much more "WOW", that some people don't realize that there are actually a few people out there who DO NOT LIVE IN THE USA, and that for them Enron is just a word. (btw, the original quote is not by me, but I sympathize, although I do know a few facts about the Enron story).

Also, it might surprise you, but there are people who have never watched (american) football, and know nothing about this game, including the meaning of the word "touchdown", for instance. The same goes for many (mostly) intra-american issues. USA != The World.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:57 PM

N82,

"Also, what ZJ isn't the same as what some people do on a day-to-day basis. If anyone thinks putting six accounts is equivalent to sitting three people each at the pot limit omaha cash game tables and running a computer program that helps you figure out dead outs, then you honestly have no idea what you're talking about. "

Are you aware of people doing that?
Closed Thread