Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2007, 12:38 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

[ QUOTE ]
I think I said this once before but now seriously STOP. This deck is perfect in every sense. TYTY for all your work.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unlikely - I am still a bit obsessed. I may slow down a little, but unlikely I will stop. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
will these work fozzy? if you could make the fronts regular style with the white border i would appreciate it...how do you mod cards?

[/ QUOTE ]
I was hoping for higher resolution images, so I can scale them to fit with the best results. I have looked on the web for WSOP and WPT logos, and can't find any in a moderated resolution. I wouldnt' recreate those backs exactly anyway - dont need the 2nd upside down logo for playing online. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I use Photoshop to mod cards - it supports transparencies in PNG files, and I can make my decks with multiple Photoshop layers so I can edit, customize, and change things (backs) easy later on. It is a bit of a process, as is the process of resizing the other decks and making the cardsmall file. The resizing process is well documented in this thread, from a month or 2 ago ( I was doing it wrong, and had to be given a Photoshop lesson to fix my transparency issues). If you have Photoshop, and wanted some tips/pointers/lessons via Instant Messenger, I would be glad to help when I have the time.

[ QUOTE ]

The Mediafire links seem to be dead, so can't get Fozzy's cards right now.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't pay for hosting at mediafire. It isn't uncommon for some/most of their servers to go down on occasion. Just try again later (I just checked and they seem to be working). I used to upload all 8 separate files to the wiki page, but their upload system is a huge PITA. So I started uploading a preview and linking to mediafire so I could save some time posting decks.

************************************************** ************************************************** ****

FYI - I am a bit busy, and a bit burnt out on Photoshop. I have begun working on a "pipped" deck. It is going to be quite involved - 52 cards, all individual layers, with 3-12 layers per card for the font/pips. I will have to layout and position EVERY SINGLE pip mark. I also have to find some GOOD royal pictures for the J, Q, K cards. I thought I found some, but they are proprietary (copyrighted) for another forum.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:08 PM

Cool WSOP table Maxx, thanks. 'Stosh
Old 07-13-2007, 04:35 PM

WIP - thinking about putting ESPN across the middle ?
prob make the table a darker green ... hmmmm
Old 07-13-2007, 05:04 PM

Whats up with that "fuzziness" around the rails? I would prolly scale down that center logo - at least a little bit. Maybe a different color for the rail, for a little more contrast to the logo.

My 2 pennies worth. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-13-2007, 06:37 PM

hmm yah just trying the layout - Ill be posting - some changes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-13-2007, 06:55 PM

Just got the Aces layed out for my pipped deck. It is gonna take a while to layout all the other cards and find some proper graphics to use for the royal cards.

Old 07-13-2007, 07:15 PM

Anyone know how I could take Pokerstars "Alternate" cards and add them to Full Tilt? I love the cards at Stars and want to get them at Full Tilt...any help is greatly appreciated!
Old 07-13-2007, 07:22 PM

They would have to be recreated from scratch - perhaps some copy/paste. But basically they need to be recreated/layed out on a cards3.png and cardsmall.png. And then cards3 can be used to create the other 6 files.

Post a screen shot or 2 so I can see how they look. No promises - but I could possibly try and make it in the future.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:20 PM

Nice Progress Buddy ! keep up the good work -
Old 07-14-2007, 03:22 AM

Here's a screen shot....I looked all through the Pokerstars Program file folder and found no pics of the cards.

If you could make those for Full Tilt, that would be outstanding!