Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2007, 06:24 PM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

Lets make a deal, everyone post 3 candidates and then we'll agree to all only vote for the 3 people with the most nominations...

MY nominations... VR, Traz, Mets
Old 06-20-2007, 06:31 PM

Anyone have a count?
Old 06-20-2007, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Spook:

You have violated the SH rule of odd posts.

What does Tokyo question, Patton is villager mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

whoops. I meant "Mostsmooth question" in regards to giving an odd read.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lets make a deal, everyone post 3 candidates and then we'll agree to all only vote for the 3 people with the most nominations...

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a better idea. Why don't we finish trying one approach before we decide try a different one.

Six names were thrown out. From your post, I am assuming you would vote Mets, but none of the others. Yes?
Old 06-20-2007, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Patton,

Boiler
Fishmonger
Metsandfinsfan
Our House
Patrick Duffy

Here are five names I think can be voted today instead of you. What are your specific opinions on them, and why are you clear? You may cite interactions with Jared or votes you have made or any posts you think indicate villagerness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boiler has made some bad posts. I wasn't necessarily focusing on him when I was rereading him, but saw enough wolfishness to make him an alternate.

Fishmonger I haven't paid much attention to. A couple bad posts stick out.

Mets, while he has been involved in lots of stuff.. I think he should be put in the category I have you Eskimo, and Chim. A pretty simple village read that I have is the reason you are all there.

OH... he didn't seem to fit into the equation with you last 4 (along with Nich) so that is why I put him in the wolf category. I've heard enough from him that I don't like.

P "HBE" D - Maybe it is the Pat Duffy thing, but I haven't paid much attention to him.

I think my village game is typically this way lately... I leave some people for others to deal with and try to put people together. I thought we seemed headed down a bad path after last night, so I tried to rethink the game a bit. I may be way off. Traz seemed to have done the same. I don't see a wolf necessarily doing something like that.

Jared's post was bad, Chuck called him on it and I made an adjustment I thought was pretty obvious. Why didn't I switch to Jared? Because I was fine with him getting voted, but wanted Stephen worse (his wolfiness pointed towards you as well). I'm actually giving Stephen a break because of my trying to view you as village. You are replicating a couple of games I specifically remember in which you were villager, went crazy and ended up getting lynched (the Durron replacement game for one).
Old 06-20-2007, 06:42 PM

Also... can someone interpret how Traz was pwned by VR? I've reread her post a few times, and it doesn't seem to be really much pwnage at all.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a better idea. Why don't we finish trying one approach before we decide try a different one.

Six names were thrown out. From your post, I am assuming you would vote Mets, but none of the others. Yes?

[/ QUOTE ]

The game is pretty much locked up for the village after the wolves eat me tonight, I'm ok with voting anyone today whatever.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The game is pretty much locked up for the village after the wolves eat me tonight, I'm ok with voting anyone today whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah....about that seer claim.... [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2007, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OH... he didn't seem to fit into the equation with you last 4 (along with Nich) so that is why I put him in the wolf category. I've heard enough from him that I don't like.

[/ QUOTE ]
Who? What? When? Where? How? Why?

You haven't even pointed out ONE specific example about what I did that you don't like; while at the same time you've been avoiding my DIRECT questions about your inconsistencies and wolfiness.

It's incredible, really.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Who? What? When? Where? How? Why?

You haven't even pointed out ONE specific example about what I did that you don't like; while at the same time you've been avoiding my DIRECT questions about your inconsistencies and wolfiness.

It's incredible, really.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well.. when one talks as much as you... it is obvious that you are trying to cover your tracks in some way. I'll try to oblige you though.