Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 01:06 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The attention she's recieved recently has deluded her into believing that she's worth more than your average $50 whore, and actually has a chance of making it as a media personality or poker player.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this thread proved that she is at least a $30K whore?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, she managed to scam $30k, but she'll take it in the butt for the price of a satellite entry = far less than $30k.

So if she charges say, $1000 for buttsex, you could maybe get a [censored] for $250, or a quick handjob for $100?
Old 12-19-2006, 01:10 AM

Default Re: Reminds me of a girl I knew....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
""""A guy comes up middle class(I'm assuming this, forgive me if I'm wrong), then suddenly wins a whole bunch of money very quickly, and then he has a few problems with being too generous and trusting.....I don't think thats an emotional issue at all- thats just normal.""""

I doubt very much this is a new thing for him ...stakes are just a bit bigger. He seems to understand this now....but I hope he keeps what everyone refers to as kind and generous in spirit. You can be giving and not a sucker. Any man who involves himself with her at this point has an issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you think this way? Theres a reason that sports leagues have "classes" for rookies to teach them how to deal with fame and fortune. Its a huge lifestyle change for these kids. Many times an ordinary person who had friends but was never "Mr. Popularity" will be blown away at all of the attention he gets now after getting that big break and will totally become everyone's new best friend. Your thinking here seems pretty unfounded to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok maybe making money at a touney is now "fame" and can pull someone away from their regular life and familar morals and values...I guess I am just a bit more grounded to think it's a huge life style change. I know lottery winners become "insane" for a short bit so maybe a tourney player does too???? Let me think on this.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:10 AM

"i just want to contribute to this thread

look at this awesome video of dutch. hahaha. what a f*ckin psycho"

Demondec, I can't believe you needed a newby to tell you welcome to the party about a 100 pages late, azzhat
Old 12-19-2006, 01:11 AM

Default Re: If she commits suicide...

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder what how you guys would feel if she commits suicide after reading these posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 12-19-2006, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL at all you guys and "she needs help blah blah meowchow". SHE IS A THIEF AND A CON ARTEEEST. If it was a male poster that pulled this, you would be calling for his head.

Even now, after all of this comes to light, lol at all of you dudes that just can't bring yourself to think of her as a common criminal cause she has nice boobs and a cute face.

She is no better than someone who robs a bank at gunpoint.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who did she steal from? How many of the high-limit players here have gone on tilt and lost $25K in a night? I'm sure more than a few. Well, Newhizzle allowed someone to play on his account who was on "crazy." If she stole from him, he should call the cops. I don't think she did though. She's just insane.

I actually believe both Brandi (mostly) and Newhizzle. I believe that Brandi did give $12K to Tom. However, despite what Brandi says, it wouldn't suprise me if Tom banged her. She's there to be taken advantage of if a guy is smart enough to do it. Newhizzle was just really, really dumb. And he probably didn't even get laid.

The fact is, Newhizzle allowed himself to be Brandi's victim just like Brandi allowed herself to be Tom's victim. They both planted themselves firmly in victimville due to dumb choices they made. Those choices are a consequence of their respective pathologies. Newhizzle has issues just like Brandi has issues and each will continue to find trouble until they get those issues sorted out.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Reeeealllly..... so if I am at your house and need ten bucks, and you say "my wallet is over there" and I take 5000, it somehow isn't stealing?

He told her several times not to play 15/30 and to play SnGs. It is obviously theft.

[/ QUOTE ]

Disagree.

When he catches her playing above his specified limit, and doesn't immediately remove her access/kick her out of the house/slap her senseless, then Newhizzle is implicitly agreeing to the deal in which Brandi abuses his account in return for the possible promise of future buttsex.

Ergo, Brandi is innocent!
Old 12-19-2006, 01:15 AM

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Old 12-19-2006, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bash me all you want...make fun of a learning disability I have...call me stupid...run off any point of view that doesn't conform to your opinions and only posts nude pictures of damaged goods...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this what you amateur pseudo-psychologists call 'passive-aggressive'? When you refuse to answer simple questions about your own statements and attack us, saying it is our own fault for running off your semi-literate, illogical 'point(s) of view'?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not attacking anyone but you...get that clear. I have been thinking about what you said but now it hardly matters. You are not worth my time, good bye
Old 12-19-2006, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
""""A guy comes up middle class(I'm assuming this, forgive me if I'm wrong), then suddenly wins a whole bunch of money very quickly, and then he has a few problems with being too generous and trusting.....I don't think thats an emotional issue at all- thats just normal.""""

I doubt very much this is a new thing for him...stakes are just a bit bigger. He seems to understand this now....but I hope he keeps what everyone refers to as kind and generous in spirit. You can be giving and not a sucker. Any man who involves himself with her at this point has an issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you came into this thread, you defended Brandi even though you knew nothing about her. Now that you were proven completely wrong, you are going to judge Newhizzle even though you know nothing about him? You are being tougher on him than you were on her.

And no... someone who takes advantage of someone else is NOT equal to someone who tried to help her out. They are not both victims. You are excusing her behaviour by calling her a victim and embarrasing yourself by trying to make them equal.

Seriously... are you going to tire of making an fool out of yourself?

Of all the stupid people posting idiotic crap in this thread, you are easily the stupidest and most worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I will agree with you that she was proven wrong on some accounts, this thread is overrun by male-dominated opinions, and I find her PERSPECTIVE to be a nice change of pace and I appriciate her thoughts even if she is wrong sometimes(or even most of the time).

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case, BluffThis's comment/noncomment about whether hookers can be raped is a nice change of pace and PERSPECTIVE even though it is wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not for me because I've seen and heard tons of perspectives like that in my lifetime. But to hear a woman talking about trusting men in the poker industry is something new for me, and I'm constantly looking to understand and appriciate differing views on these matters.

Edited to add: I don't think anyone's views on these matters are "wrong." I disagree with some, but this isn't like math where theres a cut and dry correct answer.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:17 AM

Newhizzle does not have a pathology. He made a few mistakes. I'm sure his skin is thicker now and he has learned. Don't compare these two. Newhizzle was stupid, Brandi is a [censored] psycho crazy ass bitch.

edit-who would probably start crying the moment you started plowing her...
Closed Thread