Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2006, 10:41 AM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

*** DEAD ***

Wolves,

I hope you saved your PMs/IMs. I have a feeling that these will be an interesting read for post-game.

Feel free to post them now, if you want.

*** DEAD ***
Old 05-15-2006, 10:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think everyone should take a nice long look at shorty's posts from Friday. That was pretty terrible.

Other than that, I have my suspicions on who the 5 are, but I'm not sure why anybody would follow me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can think of at least 4 that would follow you

vote kyro

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, somehow I knew you'd do this.

And the worst part is, I actually think you're just a stupid villager. How about instead of voting with a vengeance that will just end the game, you make a god damn effort to go back and read the posts I was referring to. If after all that, you still think I'm the best lynching choice, then by all means, do it. But the hell if I'm going to just let you throw this game away because you're mad at me.

God I hate playing with complete idiots.
Old 05-15-2006, 10:54 AM

As sick as this game has been, there is still time for the greatest come back ever. The early conversation is pretty much not gonna matter much, but what will matter is every villager getting in a vote for a wolf before 7PM EST. That is all we can do. Hopefully none of you are AFK today, otherwise it is bye bye village. Unfortunately, as I looked at the list of players, all I see are suspicions but we have to decide on a wolf and make it unanimous. Who knows what our seer was thinking, but there has to be at least a wolf on his list, right?!? I'm thinking very strongly about voting SumZero. On the other hand, maybe our seer was trying to keep himself alive by putting all vilagers on his list in the hopes of living another day. I don't know. Part of me wants to convince you all to vote Alex Levin, but I'm really not sure at this point. If we don't talk it out now, we lose.

My other possibilities:

MadTown... I'm not sure this makes any sense at all.

Nicholas makes the most absurd post ever this morning... I don't know what to think about that (I hope he was being sarcastic).

Shortline, where is your secret info? Does it even matter at this point?
Old 05-15-2006, 10:57 AM

patton,

what post of nicholas' were you referring to?
Old 05-15-2006, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
patton,

[/ QUOTE ]

Jared... I need ruling on if I can post a message I saw that has since been deleted? Is this within the rules?
Old 05-15-2006, 11:09 AM

Other thoughts...

I think [censored] would ban us all if we didn't eventually go after VR. He seemed pretty convicted in that thought, and considering he really does seem to have an excellent read on VR when she is a wolf, (thanks for that little bit of info buddy, *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*), I really think she needs to be high on our lists.

SumZero...well I really don't know. I guess he's up there. Tokyo and Alex are my final two guesses.

I really think nicholas is an innocent, as well as thebram. It's almost as if thebram is trying his hardest to play as poorly as possible which I don't think a wolf would do. Madtown...well, he's been as useless as he could possibly be, but voting for him would make me ill. Amplify and patton, I'm really on the edge on.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
patton,

[/ QUOTE ]

Jared... I need ruling on if I can post a message I saw that has since been deleted? Is this within the rules?

[/ QUOTE ]

Deleting messages is sketchy at best. I really think it should be reposted.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
patton,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Deleting messages is sketchy at best. I really think it should be reposted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well... F it... at this point it doesn't matter anyway.. Nick made a post that said this (not in the exact words) "When is our seer going to come out? We can't lose another villager."

That post coupled with some of his older posts, and his lack of posting make me really wonder about this guy. Kyro, what makes you so sure he is a villager?
Old 05-15-2006, 11:25 AM

For the same reason I "trust" Madtown. Because they've done absolutely nothing. Personally I think posting this infrequently kills the games and is just wrong, but if they've won WW as wolves by not participating at all, congrats to them.

I don't know what to make of his post. It was crappy to delete it, but whatever.

I really want to vote shortline today. Those posts of his were so crap.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think everyone should take a nice long look at shorty's posts from Friday. That was pretty terrible.

Other than that, I have my suspicions on who the 5 are, but I'm not sure why anybody would follow me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can think of at least 4 that would follow you

vote kyro

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, somehow I knew you'd do this.

And the worst part is, I actually think you're just a stupid villager. How about instead of voting with a vengeance that will just end the game, you make a god damn effort to go back and read the posts I was referring to. If after all that, you still think I'm the best lynching choice, then by all means, do it. But the hell if I'm going to just let you throw this game away because you're mad at me.

God I hate playing with complete idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I wanted to throw the game away, then I'd vote for myself. And I did think about that.

This isnt a vengance vote, it's a I-think-you-are-a-wolf vote. I'm not mad at you at all.

But apparently, I am just a stupid villager.