Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 01:01 AM

Default Re: Reminds me of a girl I knew....

Dear Brandi,

I can't believe we haven't met yet!

Signed,

Old 12-19-2006, 01:02 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
I ended up putting her in a satellite.

[/ QUOTE ]I really hope this catches on.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bash me all you want...make fun of a learning disability I have...call me stupid...run off any point of view that doesn't conform to your opinions and only posts nude pictures of damaged goods...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this what you amateur pseudo-psychologists call 'passive-aggressive'? When you refuse to answer simple questions about your own statements and attack us, saying it is our own fault for running off your semi-literate, illogical 'point(s) of view'?
Old 12-19-2006, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
""""A guy comes up middle class(I'm assuming this, forgive me if I'm wrong), then suddenly wins a whole bunch of money very quickly, and then he has a few problems with being too generous and trusting.....I don't think thats an emotional issue at all- thats just normal.""""

I doubt very much this is a new thing for him...stakes are just a bit bigger. He seems to understand this now....but I hope he keeps what everyone refers to as kind and generous in spirit. You can be giving and not a sucker. Any man who involves himself with her at this point has an issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you came into this thread, you defended Brandi even though you knew nothing about her. Now that you were proven completely wrong, you are going to judge Newhizzle even though you know nothing about him? You are being tougher on him than you were on her.

And no... someone who takes advantage of someone else is NOT equal to someone who tried to help her out. They are not both victims. You are excusing her behaviour by calling her a victim and embarrasing yourself by trying to make them equal.

Seriously... are you going to tire of making an fool out of yourself?

Of all the stupid people posting idiotic crap in this thread, you are easily the stupidest and most worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never defend Brandi...never said what she did or is doing is cool. I tried to balance the hurtful BS posting. It is very clear to me most posters here are twenty something with little knowledge of womens issues and mental healthy.

Who said it was equal....I was pointing out that most of you seem to understand what newhouse did, why etc. but give Brandi the same kind of consideration.

Name calling just proves my point ...you guys really need to take a look at how you respond to women.

[/ QUOTE ]

You said many times SHE was the victim. That is defending her. In this very post, you are saying the problem is that men don't understand women's issues and we need to look at how we respond to women.

And you coughed up this crap:
[ QUOTE ]
I just have a huge issue with the double standard here...both are victims aren't they...why does Brandi get so slammed and that guy...sorry dude?????

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure sounds like you are equating them, doesn't it? For it to be a double standard, we have to treat equal situations differently, don't we?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, at the start of the thread 99% of the people here thought she was the victim(and she still could've been IN THAT ONE CASE...we don't know). I think that she clearly stopped defending her and calling her the 'victim' once everything came into the light.

i just want to contribute to this thread

look at this awesome video of dutch. hahaha. what a f*ckin psycho

http://www.pokerwire.com/results.php...&uid=25034

Default If she commits suicide...

I wonder what how you guys would feel if she commits suicide after reading these posts.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
f2p,

"please elaborate on the big mistakes you made with women in your youth? thanks."

Two chicks that weren't interested in me tricked me into buying them dinner when I was in my early 20s. Also, three or four girls like that have gotten me to buy a drink for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, good thing you didn't have alot of money to throw around those days.

Brandi,

Don't listen to the haters!

Best,

PS: Call me if you still need a job...

Default Re: Would you hit it?

[ QUOTE ]
"""Wrong. You should listen to LoveLine with Dr. Drew for a few months. Con artists don't cut themselves. Con artists aren't this sloppy. There was tons of money to be gotten here. $30K? Pshawww. She could have easily gotten $100K or maybe even several hundred K from Newhizzle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but she didn't. She still is a con/hustler. She got money from people in here, money from Newhizzle, etc. She has a game and it's not poker. As for the cutting herself, a lot of girls cut on themselves. It's like the thing for a lot of girls and they aren't suicidal. I'm not taking any sympathy on her for that, when I was in high school all sorts of girls cut on themselves. Is it messed up? Sure it is messed up, but she KNEW what she was doing this whole time. I don't think it sounds like she is bipolar at all, I have a mild version of bipolar. She sounds like a feel sorry for me hustler who maybe gets depressed from time to time when she realizes how bad what she does is.

[ QUOTE ]
Plus, by posting here, she educated so many potential victims on any "con" game she might have been playing. This girl is just truly messed up. """"

That post is should answer your question...a real con wouldn't expose the con but a really messed up person would as it's not a con....

[/ QUOTE ]

Not expose the con? How much did she make off this thread? How many people sent her cash on neteller or an online account? No one is really owning up other than that guy who said he sent her 50 bones. I bet their were others...not to mention Newhizzle's 30K. THIS was the con...
Old 12-19-2006, 01:06 AM

Default Re: Would you hit it?

[ QUOTE ]
Did you transfer any money to Brandi's poker accounts? Be Honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. But I would have if I had any just so I could say I did. LOL [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Closed Thread