Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 12:47 AM

Default Re: Reminds me of a girl I knew....

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ Dutch
Old 12-19-2006, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
""""A guy comes up middle class(I'm assuming this, forgive me if I'm wrong), then suddenly wins a whole bunch of money very quickly, and then he has a few problems with being too generous and trusting.....I don't think thats an emotional issue at all- thats just normal.""""

I doubt very much this is a new thing for him...stakes are just a bit bigger. He seems to understand this now....but I hope he keeps what everyone refers to as kind and generous in spirit. You can be giving and not a sucker. Any man who involves himself with her at this point has an issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you came into this thread, you defended Brandi even though you knew nothing about her. Now that you were proven completely wrong, you are going to judge Newhizzle even though you know nothing about him? You are being tougher on him than you were on her.

And no... someone who takes advantage of someone else is NOT equal to someone who tried to help her out. They are not both victims. You are excusing her behaviour by calling her a victim and embarrasing yourself by trying to make them equal.

Seriously... are you going to tire of making an fool out of yourself?

Of all the stupid people posting idiotic crap in this thread, you are easily the stupidest and most worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I will agree with you that she was proven wrong on some accounts, this thread is overrun by male-dominated opinions, and I find her PERSPECTIVE to be a nice change of pace and I appriciate her thoughts even if she is wrong sometimes(or even most of the time).
Old 12-19-2006, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
""""A guy comes up middle class(I'm assuming this, forgive me if I'm wrong), then suddenly wins a whole bunch of money very quickly, and then he has a few problems with being too generous and trusting.....I don't think thats an emotional issue at all- thats just normal.""""

I doubt very much this is a new thing for him...stakes are just a bit bigger. He seems to understand this now....but I hope he keeps what everyone refers to as kind and generous in spirit. You can be giving and not a sucker. Any man who involves himself with her at this point has an issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you came into this thread, you defended Brandi even though you knew nothing about her. Now that you were proven completely wrong, you are going to judge Newhizzle even though you know nothing about him? You are being tougher on him than you were on her.

And no... someone who takes advantage of someone else is NOT equal to someone who tried to help her out. They are not both victims. You are excusing her behaviour by calling her a victim and embarrasing yourself by trying to make them equal.

Seriously... are you going to tire of making an fool out of yourself?

Of all the stupid people posting idiotic crap in this thread, you are easily the stupidest and most worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I will agree with you that she was proven wrong on some accounts, this thread is overrun by male-dominated opinions, and I find her PERSPECTIVE to be a nice change of pace and I appriciate her thoughts even if she is wrong sometimes(or even most of the time).

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case, BluffThis's comment/noncomment about whether hookers can be raped is a nice change of pace and PERSPECTIVE even though it is wrong?
Old 12-19-2006, 12:52 AM

Dammit, pokulator. Where are the rest of the videos???

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2006, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
f2p,

"please elaborate on the big mistakes you made with women in your youth? thanks."

Two chicks that weren't interested in me tricked me into buying them dinner when I was in my early 20s. Also, three or four girls like that have gotten me to buy a drink for them.

[/ QUOTE ]LOL
Old 12-19-2006, 12:55 AM

Default Late to the party *DELETED*

Post deleted by Ryan Beal
Old 12-19-2006, 12:56 AM

bash me all you want...make fun of a learning disability I have...call me stupid...run off any point of view that doesn't conform to your opinions and only posts nude pictures of damaged goods...
Old 12-19-2006, 12:56 AM

Default Would you hit it?

Now that we all know Brandi is a filthy [censored]. (My favorite kind) The question is: Would you still hit it???
Old 12-19-2006, 01:00 AM

Default Re: Would you hit it?

Be Honest
Old 12-19-2006, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bash me all you want...make fun of a learning disability I have...call me stupid...run off any point of view that doesn't conform to your opinions and only posts nude pictures of damaged goods...

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that what we're already doing?
Closed Thread