Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: At what age did you become/declare yourself a theist?
0-10 3 27.27%
11-15 2 18.18%
16-20 1 9.09%
21-25 2 18.18%
26-30 1 9.09%
31-35 2 18.18%
35+ 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS

Drawball trick:

When your ink is very close to 0%, switch to the fat pen and start drawing. As long as you don't take your finger off the button, you can draw forever (or at least for a very long time). This is good for ink-intensive tasks such as filling in the defaced areas of the BBV4L. One limitation is you apparently can't move the screen around, so you can only draw in one place.

This can be done with any pen size but if your purpose is filling in large areas, then obviously the fat one is the best.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Drawball trick:

When your ink is very close to 0%, switch to the fat pen and start drawing. As long as you don't take your finger off the button, you can draw forever (or at least for a very long time). This is good for ink-intensive tasks such as filling in the defaced areas of the BBV4L. One limitation is you apparently can't move the screen around, so you can only draw in one place.

This can be done with any pen size but if your purpose is filling in large areas, then obviously the fat one is the best.

[/ QUOTE ]
When I do this it eventuallly erases everything I made that I didnt have ink for. It stays up for a few seconds but then disappears.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what did you draw to get unlimited ink jupiter?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he just saved up to 100%

or did I miss a post

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah...just let the thing get out of control during the day...then attack at night and your ink will always be around 90-100%
Old 09-17-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Drawball trick:

[/ QUOTE ]
When I do this it eventuallly erases everything I made that I didnt have ink for. It stays up for a few seconds but then disappears.

[/ QUOTE ]

It erases some of it, but eventually you win and it'll all stay there. Just keep going over the spots that it erases.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:15 PM

wow the shana hiatt thread has 1.8 MILLION views

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What are we doing about the naked girly and other drawings that come onto our border? Are we going to erase them anytime soon, or leave them?

Anyone think we should maybe make BBV4L bigger? Or is it hard enough to defend now. We could slowly extend the borders, then one letter at a time make it bigger. Make the background all black and the letters white?

[/ QUOTE ]

Start using your ink to erase the naked chick. Once you get it half way gone someone will come and help you finish.

[/ QUOTE ]

the naked girl is protected from on high.

edit: is this the most viewed/posted on 2p2 thread evah? is it even close?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/po...age=0&sb=7

views [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-17-2007, 04:20 PM

ok fixed the top of the first B...someone else get the bottom
Old 09-17-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Drawball trick:

[/ QUOTE ]

Myth - does not work, never has. The ink will disappear eventually, plus only you can see it while it is still there...
Old 09-17-2007, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Drawball trick:

[/ QUOTE ]

Myth - does not work, never has. The ink will disappear eventually, plus only you can see it while it is still there...

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww but it made me so happy! DBF = crushers of dreams
Old 09-17-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok fixed the top of the first B...someone else get the bottom

[/ QUOTE ]

Helping yall' with some of that now but some tard is scribbling red as myself and someone else is fixing it...
Old 09-17-2007, 04:31 PM

Funniest part of people raping our junk is that there's like 90% chance its our own members.