Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 12:30 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

Wonder how much she collected from this thread b4 the [censored] hit the fan. Anybody wants to admit to sending money?
Old 12-19-2006, 12:34 AM

Default Re: Reminds me of a girl I knew....

[ QUOTE ]
Sure sounds like you are equating them, doesn't it? For it to be a double standard, we have to treat equal situations differently, don't we?

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't insult bettyqs w/ your logic & reasoning. (& proper grammer) [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2006, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Betty,

Nobody was namecalling in this thread, this is some sort of distinction between American- and Candian-speak that you aren't picking up on.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]
"'you are easily the stupidest and most worthless."""
ok that is not name calling???????
Old 12-19-2006, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Plus, by posting here, she educated so many potential victims on any "con" game she might have been playing. This girl is just truly messed up.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

The last thing a real grifter wants is notoriety.

Unless it's part of the con. But how does this kind of very public drama help her? It sure isn't going to make it any easier for her to tap the next guy.

Unless the whole point is viral marketting for that supposed reality tv show and we've all been 3rd levelled. But that seems pretty far fetched. How likely is this to filter out past the poker community? Now, if this had all played out on Youtube or something...
Old 12-19-2006, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The person who tried to "help" her here was burned...of course. All the posts about "sorry that happened to you dude" are typical. HE also has some issues..and I think he knows he is an enabler...and will continue to find hurt woman until HE gets it. Sounds like he is starting to understand his issues...there a some great books out there. I just have a huge issue with the double standard here...both are victims aren't they...why does Brandi get so slammed and that guy...sorry dude?????

[/ QUOTE ]

What is Brandi a victim of? Did Captain Tom actually sexually assualt her? Maybe, maybe not, I'd lean toward not trusting anything that crazy bitch says.

I'd say the victims are 2+2 forum members for being so entranced with an attention starved skank in the first place (see El D thread after Brandi posted there). And all the ones who sent her money after they listened to her scam post.

Obviously, Mark for losing lots of money, and learning the hard way that some women are worthless using ho's. Perhaps even Captain Tom if this whole penis on my back was a farce.

Sure, I'll give you Mark having issues. He plays a game that is shady by nature and wasn't as protective of his money as he needs to be. I think he realizes the mistakes he made and will be careful not to let it happen in the future.

As for Brandi, she likely has no hope.

I'm not really sure what you want us to do...
Old 12-19-2006, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Betty,

Nobody was namecalling in this thread, this is some sort of distinction between American- and Candian-speak that you aren't picking up on.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]
"'you are easily the stupidest and most worthless."""
ok that is not name calling???????

[/ QUOTE ]

In case there is any ambiguity, you are a sanctimonious [censored].

Now... answer the question.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:40 AM

I'll tell you who I feel bad for:

One year from now, in some other state, when Brandi is working in a restaurant or something similar, some guy will be attracted to her and either ask her out, or give her enough attention to spend a little time alone with her.

And he'll say, 'So tell me about yourself...'

And after that millisecond of a lost stare, she'll come to and say something along the lines of, 'Oh, I don't know, I like movies...'
Old 12-19-2006, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Unless it's part of the con. But how does this kind of very public drama help her? It sure isn't going to make it any easier for her to tap the next guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. If she is really a scam artist, Vegas is dead to her now. How long is she going to be able to hang out with a guy in Vegas before someone takes him aside and gives him the scoop? Not very long I doubt.

Newhizzle was the ideal victim and she screwed that up by acting crazy. A real con artist wouldn't do that. A real con artist milks the easy marks for all they are worth. A real con artist doesn't put a deep cut in their leg like Newhizzle said she did.

Now, she will indeed keep searching for guys to give her money. However, I don't think it is an actual con, but rather just some crazy bitch who is mentally unstable and can't hold onto a dollar to save her life.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:44 AM

"""Wrong. You should listen to LoveLine with Dr. Drew for a few months. Con artists don't cut themselves. Con artists aren't this sloppy. There was tons of money to be gotten here. $30K? Pshawww. She could have easily gotten $100K or maybe even several hundred K from Newhizzle.

Plus, by posting here, she educated so many potential victims on any "con" game she might have been playing. This girl is just truly messed up. """"

That post is should answer your question...a real con wouldn't expose the con but a really messed up person would as it's not a con....
Old 12-19-2006, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
""""A guy comes up middle class(I'm assuming this, forgive me if I'm wrong), then suddenly wins a whole bunch of money very quickly, and then he has a few problems with being too generous and trusting.....I don't think thats an emotional issue at all- thats just normal.""""

I doubt very much this is a new thing for him ...stakes are just a bit bigger. He seems to understand this now....but I hope he keeps what everyone refers to as kind and generous in spirit. You can be giving and not a sucker. Any man who involves himself with her at this point has an issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you think this way? Theres a reason that sports leagues have "classes" for rookies to teach them how to deal with fame and fortune. Its a huge lifestyle change for these kids. Many times an ordinary person who had friends but was never "Mr. Popularity" will be blown away at all of the attention he gets now after getting that big break and will totally become everyone's new best friend. Your thinking here seems pretty unfounded to me.
Closed Thread