Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2006, 12:36 AM

Default Re: Average Speed IV Game Thread!

All,

I am looking to get in touch with afk players (specifically iStrong) to ensure participation. He did post yesterday so I waited until today was over to attempt to reach him.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Well, if it is so obvious you can capitalize it, I suppose you can easily explain it to me. Without doing 'I know I'm a villager' line

[/ QUOTE ]

If they were both villagers the two wolves would end the game and win by voting for Elevens with Alex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Durron, there are 3 people online right now. There is a vote on a person who went to bed. You're trying to get me to unvote you, because obviously there is a wolf between Alex and Elevens. To top it off, you're going to vote a person, because "If he's a villager, he screwed up the game". Yes, we still have a lot of lynchings for information and personal vendetta left.

You're right. Everything is pretty obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cezar,

I don't know why I let Elevens talk me out of you being a wolf.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:41 AM

Alright, here are things that I think I have to work with as assumptions:

Exactly one of Alex and Elevens are wolves
iSTRONG is probably a villager

That means Cezar has to be a wolf, in my mind. If either of the above two assumptions are wrong, we can officially declare me awful at werwolf.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:47 AM

Durron,

I'd rather vote Elevens today than cezar because there's a chance istrong is the other wolf. I want to see who gets killed at night (likely me if the game is not over), and I'd like to look over cezar's posts before I vote for him.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Durron,

I'd rather vote Elevens today than cezar because there's a chance istrong is the other wolf. I want to see who gets killed at night (likely me if the game is not over), and I'd like to look over cezar's posts before I vote for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alex,

I'd rather vote Cezar today than Elevens because there's a chance you are the other wolf. Plus I'm nervous that you seem to be trusting me slightly too much.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:51 AM

You know what ? Enough is enough. First, Xorbie and Pudley made mockery of this village for 5 days straight, then we seemingly went on a roll, but it only lasted for as long as we had obvious wolves. Now we're being played like fools again. First the charge on wdc. Then reading through Hornacek's posts and seeing 100% case against me, while turning a blind eye on getthere. Then voting off two villagers in a row, thebram in a very hectic morning with 2 funky looking reversals.

Bobo told us on day 2 who the wolves are. We waited until day 6 to start voting them off.
Wdc was lynched for information, and he told us very clearly what that information meant before he died.

Alex, I hope you're not the other wolf, please tell me what you think now.
Old 05-26-2006, 01:18 AM

Durron,

I picked Elevens over you, so I have to trust you now. In my mind the game is over once istrong gets here if Elevens is a villager. Now that doesn't mean that you should trust me, but it's why I have to trust you.

For you, is there a difference in choosing between Elevens and Me and between Cezar and iStrong? Why are you so confident in Cezar? You still have to make the other choice tomorrow, right? Hmm, unless you die. Then istrong would have to choose between Elevens and me. I'm not sure that's a good thing. All of these possibilities are starting to confuse the hell out of me.

cezar,

I'm not sure what you're asking of me. I've already said I think you and Elevens are the wolves.
Old 05-26-2006, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

For you, is there a difference in choosing between Elevens and Me and between Cezar and iStrong? Why are you so confident in Cezar? You still have to make the other choice tomorrow, right? Hmm, unless you die. Then istrong would have to choose between Elevens and me. I'm not sure that's a good thing. All of these possibilities are starting to confuse the hell out of me.

[/ QUOTE ]

The difference between picking you/elevens and cezar/istrong is that right now we have two vote pairs, meaning there's probably exactly one wolf in each pair. However I know that I'm not the wolf in my pair. This is also why I think I have to trust iSTRONG.

I am going to sleep. I have no intention of having lost in the morning, I want to be present for it, so:

unvote.

I will most likely revote Cezar in the morning. Good night all.
Old 05-26-2006, 01:43 AM

Ok, same here.

Unvote.

I'd really like to hear what iStrong has to say. I'm just worried that we're going to outthink ourselves. It seems we came into the day with the mindset that we had to decide between me, Durron, and Elevens today, and we've somehow drifted away from that. I'll be online by 1PM EST. Good night.
Old 05-26-2006, 02:18 AM

Sup peeps. Apologies to everyone for being AFK. I've finished my final exams & will be posting now. I'm gonna have to re-read the whole thread (sigh). I'll post an analysis as soon as I've done that.