Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 10:14 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt I have verified who it is.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey guys. What if there were 3 players and 3 accounts. and on day 1 player a was paired with account a, b with b, and c with c. On day 2, a played on account b, b on c and c on a. day 3 player a played on account c, b on a and c on b. even if player a was a LAG and player b was a TAG, and player c was a LP, all 3 accounts would look the same after 100k hands. Yes or no.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am under the impression that playing on other peoples accounts is against the T&C's of all sites, and therefore shouldn't be used as an excuse for these guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but it is not the same thing at all as botting, and I'd say it's a very minor violation. It also happens a lot more frequently than you think, and I suspect a large portion of 2+2 would be guilty of this offense.

Anyway, sharing accounts doesn't really make sense. Why would they go out of their way to look more like a bot by doing things that would further converge the stats? This would be a very ZeeJustin-esque excuse to use imo and would probably only hurt their case.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:14 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]

IIRC another 2p2 sleuth thought that this thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post8511500 was the reason 1forthe thimb was dropped from the team, and 0_drunkenboxer recruited - timeline a little late, maybe nlnut took some time before decideing 1forthethumb couldn't be trusted with the monies anymore?has been mentioned before...

[/ QUOTE ]

Follow along now:

It...was...a...joke...
Old 05-10-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

IIRC another 2p2 sleuth thought that this thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post8511500 was the reason 1forthe thimb was dropped from the team, and 0_drunkenboxer recruited - timeline a little late, maybe nlnut took some time before decideing 1forthethumb couldn't be trusted with the monies anymore?has been mentioned before...

[/ QUOTE ]

Follow along now:

It...was...a...bad...jopke...

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 05-10-2007, 10:21 PM

Why can't Full Tilt just say they are not allowed to play at the same house anymore?

Be real easy that way.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why can't Full Tilt just say they are not allowed to play at the same house anymore?

Be real easy that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder why.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Be real easy that way.

[/ QUOTE ]
I completely agree. FT needs to treat all investigations on a case-by-case basis and make decisions that are as fair as possible to everyone. (which of course means that they don't apply blanket policies to everybody)
Old 05-10-2007, 10:26 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

DID ANYONE SEE MY POST? I have verified who the Ring Leader is! His brother opened his mouth in a Pittsburgh card room.
I've played with the guy from Johnstown! Or are they just overrunning the forum to cover this up?
The ring leader has been verified by my sources to be:
Charles Kuruzovich

He pays 6-8 people 8$ per hour. There is no bots unless he got greedy and added some!
<font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font>
Old 05-10-2007, 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Follow along now:

It...was...a...bad...jopke...

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but what is the (bad) jopke here?

Nlnut's first post was made as a jopke?

This was references as a jopke, assumed unrelated?

I see no jopke here... unless nlnut admitted it as such somewhere I didn't see - one of his minions played on his account, and while no-one was watching "brokew the rules" - tilted and left the safety of $200nl and BBV-stylee moved up to win it back, much to the annoyance of master-nit.

Pls explain where is the jopke here?
Old 05-10-2007, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Be real easy that way.

[/ QUOTE ]
I completely agree. FT needs to treat all investigations on a case-by-case basis and make decisions that are as fair as possible to everyone. (which of course means that they don't apply blanket policies to everybody)

[/ QUOTE ]

Because A) They are not ZeeJustin type colluding. They are in fact taking extreme caution to avoid doing so. There is no problem with multiple players on a single IP if they are not at the same tables.

B) They could easily obtain new DSL Lines/IPs if need be. If I were Full Tilt, I'd sooner have them remain using the same IP for easy "close-eye" monitoring, rather than force them to go around this - making future t&amp;c breakage harder to detect and harder to prove.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:38 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
DID ANYONE SEE MY POST? I have verified who the Ring Leader is! His brother opened his mouth in a Pittsburgh card room.
I've played with the guy from Johnstown! Or are they just overrunning the forum to cover this up?
The ring leader has been verified by my sources to be:
Charles Kuruzovich

He pays 6-8 people 8$ per hour. There is no bots unless he got greedy and added some!
<font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Firstly, no one knows you, so you could be pulling this information out of your proverbial. Secondly, your remarkable "discovery" of the ringleader is 1500 posts too late.

Thirdly, the guys who are getting paid $8/hr would have to be losers...