Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2007, 01:44 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
in fact the import speeds on my laptop are better than the import speeds of the PT3 high end desktop so there you go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Disclaimer: I never read this thread. I was bored tonight and just took a look at this last page and the only post I read contains inaccurate information.

Josh's import finished at approximately 98.76 hands/s on his desktop computer which I should add is not a high-end machine. My laptop is faster than his desktop. His computer is nearly 2 years old and while it may have been a higher performance computer at the time, it certainly was never considered a "high-end" machine.

Regardless, import speeds are only one very small piece to the puzzle. While we are certainly trying to maximize the speed; I doubt many people will care or even notice much of a difference if either programs import speed is within a few hands per second of the other.

In the future, I would hope that you to take the high road much like we have.

Best regards,

APerfect10

[/ QUOTE ]

The "high road," with all due respect sir, would've been to PM him this as it was most likely a simple error in math that he did not notice.

You most definitely did not take said "high road."
Old 10-21-2007, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
in fact the import speeds on my laptop are better than the import speeds of the PT3 high end desktop so there you go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Disclaimer: I never read this thread. I was bored tonight and just took a look at this last page and the only post I read contains inaccurate information.

Josh's import finished at approximately 98.76 hands/s on his desktop computer which I should add is not a high-end machine. My laptop is faster than his desktop. His computer is nearly 2 years old and while it may have been a higher performance computer at the time, it certainly was never considered a "high-end" machine.

Regardless, import speeds are only one very small piece to the puzzle. While we are certainly trying to maximize the speed; I doubt many people will care or even notice much of a difference if either programs import speed is within a few hands per second of the other.

In the future, I would hope that you to take the high road much like we have.

Best regards,

APerfect10

[/ QUOTE ]

1) lol at taking the high road. Have you read any of your posts?
2) "Disclaimer: My machine is good. Not current state-of-the-art, but good. I assembled it a year ago." - Josh.
3) Since when are product comparison's the low road? Again, have you read your posts?
4) lol

Seriously though, pretty crazy response. Anyways, I posted once in your thread so I guess you get your token post in mine. Cheers,

rvg
Old 10-21-2007, 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is there any way to see how often a specific opponent 3bets me? and how often i am 3bet by the blinds when i attempt to steal?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll probably wait until the next update following the big one to add the "vs player" filters but here's the other report you wanted. Shows every time you've raised an unraised pot preflop (so limpers already in would be included but this can easily be edited) from each position and how often you were 3 bet and how often you took the pot down uncontested. If you want more stats in this report or some other detail then let me know.

Note: you might wonder how the big blind can be 3bet - these are all limp reraises.

So come on, throw some more reports at me. This one literally took about 3 minutes to create.

rvg
Old 10-21-2007, 03:34 AM

cbet flop/turn/river depending on number of opponents.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:01 AM

It would be useful to know how often a player folds to a turn donk bet after his CB has been called when he's in/out of position, etc.

Also, fold/call/raise cb after calling a 3b in/out of position.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It would be useful to know how often a player folds to a turn donk bet after his CB has been called when he's in/out of position, etc.

Also, fold/call/raise cb after calling a 3b in/out of position.

[/ QUOTE ]

These are all available in the Players Tab now.

rvg
Old 10-21-2007, 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cbet flop/turn/river depending on number of opponents.

[/ QUOTE ]

To do this one properly per street is a bit more work but here is one I did for just the flop and it also shows % of time the CBet was successful.

rvg
Old 10-21-2007, 04:27 AM

Can you put the post flop action reports that are in the players tab in the reports tab also so you can filter those by position?

Old 10-21-2007, 06:56 AM

Is there a list of supported sites?

I think the statement in the first post is obsolete (Currently I have support for Party, Stars and Full Tilt.) but I cannot find any official list of what is supported.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:06 AM

yes want support for prima/ladbrokes/ipoker/svenskaspel (I play everywhere) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]