Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2007, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation 2 (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
alright, i'm going to reveal a small piece of unrevealed reasoning; the reason I didn't want to kill shortline is because I thought I had a read on one player as a power villager and that shorty had the same read. when this player didn't die, I thought shortline might not be a wolf.

however upon reflection this isn't good enough. worf and geordi are dead instead. bram inexplicably died n1. I firmly believe at this point that traz & gt1t are villagers.

vote shortline99

[/ QUOTE ]
VERY important question: is lastchance a wolf?
Old 01-24-2007, 08:12 PM

Shorty you seem pretty pessimistic. I'd say given the situation you're only getting lynched 42.53% of the time.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's your friendly daily computer report:

There were 2 uses of block access, 2 uses of personnel research, 1 use of log entry, and 2 uses of lock doors.

I personally feel that we should not lynch myself or TFG today. This will force the borgia to night kill me tonight. Maybe by some stretch of the imagination I'll survive the night and actually get to use my computer credits. (I've got my full allotment of 14 and I'll have 21 tonight.)

For now, vote nez. We shouldn't abandon where we were towards the end of last night. The lack of votes moving off of nez seems to tell me that villagers were satisfied with their votes and didn't bother to check the thread leading into night last night. (Someone with more experience can come in and correct me here.)

I've got a full day today and won't be back until about 5:30 PM EST.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay here is why I was asking I went back over both TFG and CPFB's posts and being new I must have missed this one.
I didn't want to give up my role and do any damage to the village by telling you all that I'm a seer and decided to view NEZ. He is just a generic crew member for the good. CPFB knew this also so he must have researched him.
Nez you know I'm telling the truth because this is your role.
That's why I changed my opinion on Nez I, I used g1t1's post as an excuse.
Now as you can see here is your LORE or he wouln't be trying to put any votes on nez.
ANd now one more thing. Post 8897056 was so f*&c$ing rude.
What dude you were never new and didn't want to ruin the game. Your an @s$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've actually played on another site with Lastchance and DKM and never felt like people were being rude.
WTF!!!!
so vote cpfb
Old 01-24-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yea, my conclusion is that you lie alot in your posts, as both a villager AND a wolf. Which is why it's terrible to keep you around. You lie and say things for YOUR benefit, which is so negative for the village as a team. Notice how you get called manipulative all the time, even as a villager? It's because you ARE. You LIE, blatantly (read my other post...saying i've been inconsistent and wrong, BOTH untrue.)

I can't count the number of times you've said something, and then gone back and said that you lied "purposefully". What garbage.

Why do I say you're lying now? You're totally saying stuff about me which is FALSE. I have posted with absolute coherence and confidence, and actually haven't been proven WRONG once. Yet, you're saying that I've been wrong all game and have had bad logic! How does that make ANY sense? That doesn't mean I'm not posting logic or anything else. You're just not listening.

You are stubborn, and all things being said, I'm happy just having you killed as a wolf, villager, or anything else, because you're terrible for the village either way. You are excellent at going after random people, and then figuring out WAY TOO LATE that they are villagers.

[/ QUOTE ]
yet somehow, if you elect me king, i keep killing wolves. i post to get reactions. i don't see the downside in that. i play a psychological game as every role. if you don't like it, don't join games i'm in, because i will push on you.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:13 PM

OMG i am going to have to rethink my position on Durron. I really think lynching Shorty is a mistake. I highly doubt hes a wolf.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shorty you seem pretty pessimistic. I'd say given the situation you're only getting lynched 42.53% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]
i'm not stupid. it's 100%. not even wolves would protect me at this point because they know it would be too obvious to defend a dying villager that, admittedly, no one can read.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:15 PM

DURRON, IS LASTCHANCE A WOLF, YES OR NO, WHY.

this will definitely have a bearing on how i view your role, but it probably won't change what other people think, so if you care what i think, answer VERY CAREFULLY.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:17 PM

Goddammit, this would be so easy if Shorty wasn't such an excellent wolf, or such an excellent villager. -_-
Old 01-24-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Goddammit, this would be so easy if Shorty wasn't such an excellent wolf, or such an excellent villager. -_-

[/ QUOTE ]
shut up
Old 01-24-2007, 08:18 PM

see look! more hypocrisy! i can be as vain as i want, but i hate when other people talk me up. does it make me a wolf? NO