Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2006, 11:14 PM

Default Re: Average Speed IV Game Thread!

I kept on hitting F5 for Kyro to say, "NIGHT", but nothing was happening. Then I scrolled up to reread when he said night would fall. I actually remember him saying 10:30 at one point, didn't? Oh, well, it's not happening tonight unless we get some more votes.
Old 05-25-2006, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I kept on hitting F5 for Kyro to say, "NIGHT", but nothing was happening. Then I scrolled up to reread when he said night would fall. I actually remember him saying 10:30 at one point, didn't? Oh, well, it's not happening tonight unless we get some more votes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that was last "day", when we lynched thebram. This is our second "day" today.

Also, do we absolutely have to lynch one of us 3 today? Is voting for cezar an option? I doubt both Elevens and Durron are wolves. Do you guys think both me and the other one of us 3 could be?
Old 05-25-2006, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, do we absolutely have to lynch one of us 3 today? Is voting for cezar an option? I doubt both Elevens and Durron are wolves. Do you guys think both me and the other one of us 3 could be?

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt both of you are wolves, too. But I am very certain one of you is. Which, I have no [censored] idea.
Old 05-25-2006, 11:52 PM

Unvote Alex

I'm willing to vote istrong.
Old 05-25-2006, 11:59 PM

I stated my reasons yesterday why I'm uncomfortable voting thebram, especially with durron on that bandwagon. Thebram's vote along with Durron was rather strange. But now that he turned up a villager, durron's sudden reversal makes perfect sense.

vote Durron

Is it strategically wise to discuss your second picks at this point ? Tomorrow will be the final 1v2 showdown. Although I have an idea who I will vote for if I make it through the night, there is always a chance that I'm wrong. I think keeping quiet about your last suspect gives the remaining wolf a chance to eat the wrong person at night.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Unvote Alex

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what, I think those are our last two wolves.

They have to be. I don't think a wolf would waste his time trying to convince anyone of anything especially if he other wolf has little to no suspicion (e.g. cezar and istrong). We're so focused on ourselves, we're outplaying ourselves like in redux. It has to be those two.

I'm willing to vote either one. If one is a wolf, and I'm alive, I'll vote the other one. You guys just agree on who, and I'll vote. I don't care who.

EDIT: I'm going to bed IRL. Good night, and good luck.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I stated my reasons yesterday why I'm uncomfortable voting thebram, especially with durron on that bandwagon. Thebram's vote along with Durron was rather strange. But now that he turned up a villager, durron's sudden reversal makes perfect sense.

vote Durron

Is it strategically wise to discuss your second picks at this point ? Tomorrow will be the final 1v2 showdown. Although I have an idea who I will vote for if I make it through the night, there is always a chance that I'm wrong. I think keeping quiet about your last suspect gives the remaining wolf a chance to eat the wrong person at night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alex,

Elevens and Cezar are the wolves FTW??

Edit: SUDDEN REVERSAL? WTF? Need I show you how many posts I said I was sure thebram was a wolf???
Old 05-26-2006, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unvote Alex

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what, I think those are our last two wolves.

They have to be. I don't think a wolf would waste his time trying to convince anyone of anything especially if he other wolf has little to no suspicion (e.g. cezar and istrong). We're so focused on ourselves, we're outplaying ourselves like in redux. It has to be those two.

I'm willing to vote either one. If one is a wolf, and I'm alive, I'll vote the other one. You guys just agree on who, and I'll vote. I don't care who.

EDIT: I'm going to bed IRL. Good night, and good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Elevens,

If you are a villager, you are playing this last turn horribly. Why are you willing to vote anybody off?!??! If we are wrong this turn the game is over.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:11 AM

All,

Alex and Elevens are both online. We know this. I know I am a villager. Thus, if Cezar is a villager, then the game should be over right now.

So doesn't this mean that Cezar has to be a wolf? I mean, if you believe I am a villager.

Elevens is playing so awfully compared to the way a villager should be playing this last turn that it's hard to believe he's a villager. But on the other hand, wouldn't a wolf realize this? Could a villager really be this naive?

I think the wolves have to be Elevens and Cezar. This also explains why I am still alive, based on my suspicion record and voting record. But since we need a unanimous villager vote, we need iSTRONG to show up.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

SUDDEN REVERSAL? WTF? Need I show you how many posts I said I was sure thebram was a wolf???

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, you're right, sudden reversal is poor choice of words, since you suspected thebram all along. I only meant to say that voting along at some point, only to turn around and have him voted off same day seems very strange. Your vote for thebram didn't come out of the blue. The morning as a whole did.