< 10 hours/week 16 17.58%
10 to 20 hours/week 49 53.85%
20 to 30 hours/week 19 20.88%
30 to 40 hours/week 4 4.40%
> 40 hours/week 3 3.30%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2006, 10:10 AM

Default Re: Average Speed VI Game Thread

OH NOES PUDLEY HAS TWO VOTES ON HIM. GAME OVER MAN. GAME OVER.

grow the [censored] up.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
75 pages of [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure if this was meant literally, but everyone who plays WW should change their settings to 99 posts/page.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh good, Fishmonger's here!

I'm going out until much later. The following people really need to say more things:

Pudley
Iron_Yuppie
Fishmonger
Boiler
Old 07-27-2006, 10:19 AM

I am very frustrated, but I will try to be civil.

First, a message to Kyro, if you are a wolf please disregard this. If you are a villager you need a reality check. Every candidate you have supported has been lynched. Just as you did the last game you have repeatedly said how confused you are. You made a bad vote on Fnord, when I gave a pretty clear defense of him as a villager, as did Shorty. You ended the round early for no apparent reason on Bram when the tide could well have shifted towards lynching someone else.

Yet you still have people telling you how 'villagery' you are. Any sane villager would begin to suspect you at this point, no matter what silly 'tells' they thought they had. The people telling you that you are a villager at this point are most likely wolves. Durron especially. They will use your talent for getting your candidate lynched against you, until you get on the right track. So please stop sucking. I have sucked, but I always suck and I don't get people lynched, in fact I am mostly ignored. It is kind of key that you don't suck.

My candidates for today are Traz, Durron, and maybe Pudley. I don't know what to think of Shorty, except that he is ridiculously off. After yesterday's awful post he is certainly on my list, but somewhere in the Kyro are, fourth or fifth.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:24 AM

Shorty, with xorbie being killed last night, I can't see lynching anyone but Zurvan or pudley today unless the seer comes out. I'm beginning to have my doubts about kyro, but I think it has to be pudley/Zurvan today. Not much else to say.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:27 AM

Thanks for that long, meaningful post telling me how poorly I was playing. I had no clue. Thankfully, you have been dead on YOUR game, helping the village claim victory.

Everyone needs to stop taking potshots at me. It doesn't work on me. Sorry.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OH NOES PUDLEY HAS TWO VOTES ON HIM. GAME OVER MAN. GAME OVER.

grow the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm overreacting because I have two votes on me. Hmm, just like I did yesterday, yet I'm still alive today. Boy, I guess two votes isn't the magic number after all. Maybe it's something different. Maybe it's because you're being a giant [censored] douche about this game. I've already pointed out twice why the early lynch yesterday was dumb, and all you contribute is "stfu" and a sarcastic comment. Yeah, keep pushing for me with those great arguments.

I'm still waiting to hear anyone point out this post from xorbie:

[ QUOTE ]
vote thebram to see if we can sneak another day in here. <font color="red">i'm pretty sure my days are numbered</font> (and not a lot of numbers, either), so i'll just say if thebram turns out villager my best guess is something along the lines of pudley/zurvan/boiler/traz/dank/11s/kyro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would he say that if he was the seer? He wasn't under any suspicion from us at all. It's just putting a big target on his back for the wolves.

Also this post:

[ QUOTE ]
i think if thebram is a wolf... hooray beer. we turn back to zurvan/pudley/traz/fish because those are my suspects and because i am right.

if he's not, i think we need to go and look at kyro/dank/wdc. probably boiler/11s(spook) as well. even dkx. really reshift focus.

[/ QUOTE ]

So in one post he says if bram is a villager, we look away from pudley/zurvan; but in another post he says if bram is a villager we look towards pudley/zurvan. No seer is going to make it that confusing for the village. Hell, villages even have problems when the seer spells it out for them.

Remember there are still 5 wolves, and only one seer, and he's only gotten 4 looks. So unless he's a major luckbox, he's got 2 wolves at most. The wolves aren't under a lot of pressure to exclusively seer-hunt, so they can afford to make kills that are part seer-hunt, part setup.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:30 AM

Damn it Kyro, did you even read the post? Start voting for the people who are kissing your ass telling you how much of a clear villager you are. You are not a clear villager. They are wolves.

DUH!
Old 07-27-2006, 10:34 AM

I'M being the douche? Sorry, this is one of the few times I'm NOT being a douche. I didn't waltz in here insulting everyone assuming everybody but me is to blame. I'm as frustrated as everyone, but I don't plan on giving up like some people.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn it Kyro, did you even read the post? Start voting for the people who are kissing your ass telling you how much of a clear villager you are. You are not a clear villager. They are wolves.

DUH!

[/ QUOTE ]

Who has defended me outside of shortline and to an extent, durron?
Old 07-27-2006, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm going out until much later. The following people really need to say more things:

Pudley
Iron_Yuppie
Fishmonger
Boiler

[/ QUOTE ]

The following people need to say less things:
Shortline
kyro

Big post a comin!!