Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2007, 12:23 AM

Default Re: OOT - rate my date

[ QUOTE ]
Definite brag - I knobbed a similar kinda similar looking redhead with huge [censored] a few months ago and it was awesome. Not really a fan of teh ginger pubes tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did "birth canal" get censored?
Old 08-14-2007, 03:59 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] red

although the first one is ginger. Still, from behind in a dark room...
Old 08-15-2007, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh pokerbooboo ..not cool! i got lower rating than this chic on here..thanks for lettin me relive this glorious moment in my life (eye opening- i sent bad pics!!!) I have learned the error of my ways tho...so this weekend at the beach- i'm gonna be a supermodel and take pics! didn't say i'd post tho. lol. And i am WAY cuter than those photos. sh-it man!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Follow up Aladare.... please to be posting beach pics soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still waiting for pics aladare.... no sexy time for you unless they get posted.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:04 AM

ohhhhh boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...i partied like a rockstar w/o an entorage this past weekend so no beach going...but will be going to Mammoth this thurs w/suzzer and friends for a long weekend, so i'll see what i can come up with. *Don't get toooooo excited, i'm not a whore girl, so it won't be like the ones you all post and like*

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, Aladare hit these threads running and....crashed. Gimmick?

[/ QUOTE ]
NOOO, i'm still a girl (lol) i hit 69 posts on this thread, so wanted to keep my #69 until another really good thread...ElD's 'sex in public bathrooms' was tooooooooo irrestistible to pass up a post, so now i'm back-lol

Ever hear about the date from OP?????
Old 08-16-2007, 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ohhhhh boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...i partied like a rockstar w/o an entorage this past weekend so no beach going...but will be going to Mammoth this thurs w/suzzer and friends for a long weekend, so i'll see what i can come up with. *Don't get toooooo excited, i'm not a whore girl, so it won't be like the ones you all post and like*

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, Aladare hit these threads running and....crashed. Gimmick?

[/ QUOTE ]
NOOO, i'm still a girl (lol) i hit 69 posts on this thread, so wanted to keep my #69 until another really good thread...ElD's 'sex in public bathrooms' was tooooooooo irrestistible to pass up a post, so now i'm back-lol

Ever hear about the date from OP?????

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah OP.... how'd the date go?.... And more importantly, did she look more like pic 1 or pic 2?

Aladare.... expecting some pics posted by Monday.... maybe some you could cross-post into the sex in a public bathroom thread? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2007, 06:30 AM

i very much like the car, the girl.. not so much
Old 08-20-2007, 08:00 PM

OP update plz.... did date happen, sexy time?, is her head in your freezer?

Aladare.... still waiting for pics... plz to be posting soon.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:38 PM

Sorry for the delay but heres the update.

We went out last Thursday night. I picked her up at home. She has two roommates who came down to check me out. She is even hotter in person. Wearing this short sundress that showed some nice cleavage. The pictures don't even do her justice. We seemed to hit it off pretty well. She was laughing at my jokes and we're into the same music. We went to a driving range for about an hour, making bets on different things in that typical flirty way. She is a bit of a freak though. She told me how back in high school she and her friends used to make bets on who could kiss the most guys in a night. And then she told me a story about her and her cousin tag-teaming this guy. Things were looking up.

Then off to dinner. Took her to a nice place and there was never really a silence during the meal which is always good. Then we went to an Irish pub and got some beers. By the end of the night she was pretty tipsy, and the conversation was good but I still didn't know about getting any signals. Took her home and she said something like 'I'd invite you in but my roommates are all up' or something like that. I told her it's okay, but then she said that I should come in anyway. Went to her room, drank a bit more, and then started making out. I got the old hand block when I went for a feel which surprised me, but there's always next time.

We've talked a couple of times on the phone and should be going out again this weekend. I'll try to get pics from then if I can swing it. Thanks OOT for your insight.

Anyone have any ideas for a good second date?
Old 08-23-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And then she told me a story about her and her cousin tag-teaming this guy. Things were looking up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's a good sign of future nakedness when she brings up a threesome on the first date.

Not sure why your update isn't getting any love. Good job. And yes, pics. I'm glad to hear she's not a centaur.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:30 PM

Good followup, cute girl.

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone have any ideas for a good second date?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're into the same music, any chance of seeing a live show in town?