Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: When is the 75 going in?
turn 13 56.52%
river 5 21.74%
It never/sometimes gets into the pot 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2007, 12:26 PM

Default Re: I cannot win on pokerstars. Reasons ??

[ QUOTE ]
OMG, OnlinePro is SuitedKings1?

This all makes an incredible amount of sense now. OP, if you are still reading this thread...You are not nearly as good as you think you are. Your style of play will never win longterm in the 5/10 and 10/20 sh limit games at Stars. Beyond that, you seem completely incapable of realizing that you're not necessarily the best player at every table you're at. I've seen you playing in games in which you're completely overmatched.

[/ QUOTE ]

shocking
Old 08-13-2007, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am way passed thinking online poker is rigged, I already know it is, but what I am trying to figure out is who and why they reward.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pssst! Here's the secret, but don't tell anyone else, OK?

You have to tip the doom switch operator. Ten percent is standard, but let's not start a tipping thread here.

P.S. Just to satisfy my own idle curiosity, hypothetically, how low would someone's I.Q. have to be to continue to play online poker if he was totally convinced that he was being cheated?????

[/ QUOTE ]

How low would it have to be not to understand there can still be +EV even if you are being cheated ..
Old 08-13-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's no guarantee that this person is 'SUITEDKINGS1' just because he says so in a forum post though.

Just email stars support from your registered email address letting us know that we have your permission to post your stats in this thread and I will do so later.

HostMarkW

[/ QUOTE ]

He called your bluff guys. Post his damn stats!!
Old 08-13-2007, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not a bluff. It takes a while to request 500k hands, didn't get them til overnight and couldn't import til I got home. Split the (650mb) file into smaller ones, importing to PT now.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not a bluff. It takes a while to request 500k hands, didn't get them til overnight and couldn't import til I got home. Split the (650mb) file into smaller ones, importing to PT now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nevermind. Inadmissable, chain of custody.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't make me cry please. You over estimate how much free time I have :]
Old 08-13-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I cannot win on pokerstars. Reasons ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that you've revealed your SN, I can safely say that it's because you aren't very good at poker.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:12 PM

gee what happened to the stats you aces at poker stars were so keen to show up the OP with?

Did you discover anomalies which can't be explained? phenomena which can't be comprehended? aberrations there's no accounting for? deviations that defy understanding?

You seemed so eager to set the record straight, I'm just wondering why it hasn't happened?
Old 08-13-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gee what happened to the stats you aces at poker stars were so keen to show up the OP with?

[/ QUOTE ]

You muppet. Expecting heavy statistical analysis instantly is absurd. Hell, even to import 500k hands into my pokertracker took me much longer than the 8 hours, let alone writing everything up:

8 hours ago, Sciolist posted this:
[ QUOTE ]
It's not a bluff. It takes a while to request 500k hands, didn't get them til overnight and couldn't import til I got home. Split the (650mb) file into smaller ones, importing to PT now

[/ QUOTE ]

8 minutes later he said this:

[ QUOTE ]
Don't make me cry please. You over estimate how much free time I have :]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-13-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Did you discover anomalies which can't be explained? phenomena which can't be comprehended? aberrations there's no accounting for? deviations that defy understanding?

You seemed so eager to set the record straight, I'm just wondering why it hasn't happened?

[/ QUOTE ]
This post ^^^ isnt valid until this time tomorrow night. Even then i don think its fair to the "aces at poker stars" as you put it, its not like they live to post here at 2+2! I am sure they have better things to do besides satisfying your curiosity on something that really just doesnt MATTER... oh and this surely isnt the first such analysis that has been done on Stars HHs, i am not with Stars but i am SURE they have performed such analysis on a MUCH wider sample than this little 500k on one person. Not to mention the third party folks they pay to do so. So i'm pretty sure we wont be seeing any "phenomena which can't be comprehended".

Earlier when you said [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] were you trying to say that we shouldn't believe what sciolist posts because of the data's "chain of custody"?