Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: HSNL [censored] Thread JULY

I'm back in Vegas, hung over at noon, and having realized last night that Craps is in fact my true calling in this life.

Kirk
Old 07-14-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm back in Vegas, hung over at noon, and having realized last night that Craps is in fact my true calling in this life.

Kirk

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm part of this club as well, but mine is roulette
Old 07-14-2007, 06:05 PM

Vegas/Wynn trip report:

Back from Vegas, had a great time overall although the poker wasnt as good to me.

My bustout hand in the main event was retarded and brutal given the way i played (although i never told Bodog Ari who i was, dont know if that wold have helped or worsened my cause)

Some interesting developments at the Wynn where i spend most of my time. Saw Frank Lampard betting up to 30k on two black jack hands. He seemed like a cool guy. Had a small chat with Teddy Sheringham who was asking me about the poker games. I proudly showed my avatar pic which is also on my phone and he replied "ah yes great player".

Played with Tony Cascarino who made his name at my favourite club Marseille. Saw isiah thomas, other young nba players, and offcourse lamont jordan.

Was happy to meet some 2p2'ers all seemed chill and pleasant to speak with.

Other than the bust out hand my three other noteable poker incidents were the following:

1) i limp with 43 suited in the 5-10 game, flop comes q63 rainbow, ss bets out i call everyone else folds. Turn is a 4, he bets ot 130, i reraise to 450, he moves in for 1200 total, i take 15 seconds before i call. river blank and when 43>qj, opponent says nice slowroll. (he was being serious and was pretty pissed)LOL

2) On the same note, aggro player raised my straddle, pure donkey in bb flat calls, i wake up with ak in straddle and repop to 300 (5-10). Raiser folds, and BB flat calls. Flop is a luscious 754 rainbow, he checks i bet out pot, he ponders and calls. Turn a 10 completing rainbow, he checks, i push ai of 1k. He thinks for a good two minutes and says "ok i will call for the rest of my chips". The river was a K and i table ak thinking i got lucky before he flips over tt. I think i might have uttered a good 20 curse words right to his face.

3) 50 year old donkey who was still in main event on day three recounted this story it is the funniest most ridiculous story i have ever heard. He was playing at the turning stone with Phil Laak at the table. There was a crazy aggro playing and raising every hand (so he says). The donkey raised 99 in early position, crazy aggro three bets from blinds, Donkey four bets, Crazy aggro pushes all in for over more than half of the DOnk's stack. Before Donkey acts, Aggro tables aa thinking donk calls. DOnkey then proceeds to CALL. The board comes 77529. A fellow player asked donkey didnt you see he had aa, donkey replied yes. So how come you called? Donkey says, because i had a VISION the 9d would hit. LOL (he also said that phil laak agreed with him or something to that effect) He also said there are two typed of people, those who have visions and those who dont (he was being serious)

This same donkey said he laid down 33 in this hand. He limped, i raised to 60 with 92 os, Solid regular in bb flats, and so does donkey. Flop comes q32 rainbow, reg checks, donkey bets out 120, i reraise to 400, reg makes it 1000, donkey insta mucks as do i. Reg shows qq and donk claimed the 33 (before tellin us above story with 99) lol

As to my biggest hand of my trip, i build up a 5k stack on a 5-10 table. A good player had raised for the third time in a row (pre) and i called in poisition with kj planning on taking the pot at some point no matter what the board came. The flop came 532 he bet out 170 (pot) i raised to 500 he flats. Turn is a 3, (rainbow), he bets out 1k (he has me covered) i shove for 3.5 k more at this point knowing he has a hand, most likely overpair, but hoping he will fold. He goes into the tank for a good five minutes before calling with qq. Oh well, i didnt like his play at all, although my shover is highly questionable (flat call to bluff river or smaller raise much better imo) and the sad part was he didnt even look at me once to study my physical state (as i was looking at him in hand)

OVerall great trip, i hope i will be back before next ME
Old 07-14-2007, 08:26 PM

twin running hot in the 25/50 or just spread out? he has a ton on a bunch of tables and has been playing for awhile.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:32 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 07-16-2007, 09:00 PM

Admo will win this fight wolffund.

[x] more Mspaint por favor?
Old 07-16-2007, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are too funny (NOT) but accusing me of trying to raise capital here is a joke or doing anything scammy is a frickin insult. I do not need any frickin capital for anything outside of my normal sources and from what I have seen you Mr Admo slide around the slimy side of poker trying to get large vig for your online capital 3% for 100k$ and you call me a scammer, get the F out !

The pictures you post from other threads are readily available on photobucket where I copied my drummer etc and are in availability for a lot of people, (I have used the fighting CAT on my post as well, maybe CAT and I are also the same) several whom post on 2+2 and are known to me. Do you expect them to sit and take sheet from you and Team Israel.

But FTR there are several Aussies who play poker, only 1 of which is me = wolffund.

Dingo is a partner in a NY hf who work from my trading office with my trading software and pcs, 17 people total, most play poker

[/ QUOTE ]

The evidence seems a little strong to have us believe it's some kind of coincidence.

The Dingo talks exactly like you. He even posts totally random and irrelevant goofy pictures in his posts, let alone having his avatar come from the same photobucket album as yours.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
several whom post on 2+2 and are known to me. Do you expect them to sit and take sheet from you and Team Israel.

[/ QUOTE ]

a) Only I insulted you, not anyone else in TI
b) I didn't insult the other accounts in question, only you: funny how you seem to conflate an attack on you as an attack on all the accounts (which I didn't know existed until they jumped in to defend you)
Old 07-17-2007, 10:55 AM

Wolffund,

$100K prop bet that you post under multiple accounts?

To give you a fighting chance, enlisting the aid of mods will not be allowed. We each make our case and the forum decides bet outcome via poll or panel, whichever you prefer.

best,
Admo
Old 07-17-2007, 10:58 AM

"To give you a fighting chance, enlisting the aid of mods will not be allowed. "

that sounds backwards
Closed Thread