Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2007, 11:15 AM

Default Re: What\'s the use of washcloths?

[ QUOTE ]
just rub the bar over you. im pretty sure washclothes are more dirty than a bar of soap.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 06-13-2007, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just rub the bar over you. im pretty sure washclothes are more dirty than a bar of soap.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

how is a wash rag that comes fresh from the laundry dirty? You dont keep a wash rag in your shower from day to day. you take a clean one, wash with it, and put it the hamper. Im pretty sure this has been said about 400000000 times in this [censored] ass thread.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:29 AM

I call BS on anyone who claims that they use a fresh washcloth from the laundry EACH AND EVERY day. I suspect that if you do, you're probably OCD anyhow, and wash your hands 20 times a day.

I don't know whether just soap or soap+washcloth is "more clean", as I'm sure the main variance here comes from personal habits in terms of quantity of soap and amount of time spent lathering/scrubbing.

But yeah, ya'll are really super clean and your testicles rarely smell gamey. Highfives all around!
Old 06-13-2007, 11:58 AM

Dude, what the [censored] is with you guys? How hard is it to comprehend having a bunch of different rags to use each day? It isn't fresh from the laundry as in "I just did a load of laundry five minutes ago just so I could take a shower wowz this is amazing". More like "hey I just grabbed a clean rag out of my drawer, or wherever, that I washed along with 10-15 others about a week ago".

wtf
Old 06-13-2007, 12:32 PM

I used a fresh washcloth for every shower when my Mom did the laundry. Now I use soap and hands. Maybe I'm lazy, maybe a lot of you still live with your Mom, maybe a little from column A - a little from column B.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

how is a wash rag that comes fresh from the laundry dirty? You dont keep a wash rag in your shower from day to day. you take a clean one, wash with it, and put it the hamper. Im pretty sure this has been said about 400000000 times in this [censored] ass thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's also been said by at least one person that he does not do that. It's far from definitive everyone does it your way.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know whether just soap or soap+washcloth is "more clean", as I'm sure the main variance here comes from personal habits in terms of quantity of soap and amount of time spent lathering/scrubbing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. I don't leave the shower until every square inch of me is squeaky clean. A bar of soap is more than adequate to the task. I don't mind going over a part more than once to get the job done. Heck, when I'm down there, it's harder to stop than keep on going!

[ QUOTE ]

But yeah, ya'll are really super clean and your testicles rarely smell gamey.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as illusions to be cherished go, I guess it's one of them.

Sadly, once every guy goes through the day, his balls are going to be more than smelly enough no matter how many washcloths he used that morning or last night. Sweating is part of the primary job description for balls.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's also been said by at least one person that he does not do that. It's far from definitive everyone does it your way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, well...those people are nasty.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used a fresh washcloth for every shower when my Mom did the laundry. Now I use soap and hands. Maybe I'm lazy, maybe a lot of you still live with your Mom, maybe a little from column A - a little from column B.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live alone. Although, I went through a progression of living at home w/ wash rags cleaned for me. then moving out and cleaning them myself, then getting lazy and stopped using them, then realizing it was gross to not use a rag, now I pay some broad to do my laundry.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:20 PM

Ive thought for a while that they are completely useless. Older members of my family always use them and act like they are a necessity in the shower..go figure