Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Re: The official PAYTRU thread

[ QUOTE ]
Quick question for you guys.

I cashed out a week or two ago using paytru. Now when I click on cash out it doesn't show up as an option at all. It says "Deposits made via blah blah blah will be credited back to the same deposit method" and otherwise you get a check. There is absolutely no mention of paytru. Do you guys still have this as an option? I'm still working off of an initial neteller deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't there a minimum on how much you can put through Ptru? Could the problem be as simple as that?
Old 06-07-2007, 07:28 PM

I would recommend NOT using this service unless you already have a physical card.

I loaded $77 into my PS account fine through PayTru, never got a physical card, but considering their whole system is BASED on this physical card and activating it when you get it, using the atm, etc, I figured just requesting one would be no problem.

Boy, was I wrong.

Last night, I cashed out $1400 to PayTru, then today I get the email about no more physical cards being issued. Well what the hell am I supposed to do now? I figure re-depositing and requesting a PS check is my only viable option. However, now I'm stuck with the fact that
1) PS allows only $600 max per day deposit, even with PayTru, so re-depositing the $1400 will take 3 days
2) PS does not give a cashout option but instead forces the cashout directly to whatever service you used to deposit, which means the only option I have to cashout will be back to PayTru account, which is useless.

I'm really stuck now with my only option looking like transferring a friend funds (after making multiple deposits after 3 days) and having the friend cashout with a check and giving me the cash. Truly disappointing and a severe pain for both me and a friend who is willing to help.

Do not use this service unless you already have an atm card from them, and don't even THINK about cashing out if you don't have a card already or signing up for a new account!!

EDIT: Just as a side note, PokerStars was polite, timely, and apologetic about this situation and said they have no control of payTru's decision to stop the cards. They removed my deposit limit and canceled the card from my account letting me use a different cashout method. If it wasn't for PokerStar's awesome support team I'd be seriously SOL here.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quick question for you guys.

I cashed out a week or two ago using paytru. Now when I click on cash out it doesn't show up as an option at all. It says "Deposits made via blah blah blah will be credited back to the same deposit method" and otherwise you get a check. There is absolutely no mention of paytru. Do you guys still have this as an option? I'm still working off of an initial neteller deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't there a minimum on how much you can put through Ptru? Could the problem be as simple as that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I cashed out 750 and now have more than that. I'll email them and report back.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:12 PM

Update: I sent them an email and they replied saying that there is some sort of bug with the cashier and that it should be fixed by now. They said that closing and opening the client should do the job. I did that and got the same result.

They sent me a response asking for a screenshot. Sounds similar to a poster above.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:27 PM

Default Re: The official PAYTRU thread *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mike Haven
Old 06-08-2007, 12:01 AM

I'm officially very, very dumb. Apparently you have to click submit before getting to choose the method. It's on that second screen.

That was dumb of me but I didn't want to test it out and get a dollar check from them. They really should say something about paytru on that first screen though.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:40 PM

FWIW I tried it again last night. Cashed out 400 and it just hit the card a minute ago, nice!

Of course, since I need to withdraw 400, I have to make another withdraw to cover the fees. That was smart of me. :smack:
Old 06-08-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm officially very, very dumb. Apparently you have to click submit before getting to choose the method. It's on that second screen.

That was dumb of me but I didn't want to test it out and get a dollar check from them. They really should say something about paytru on that first screen though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did the same thing.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:08 AM

anyone know if this card works at walmart?
Old 06-11-2007, 08:11 PM

Anyone know if this works at Prima sites? Also what other option is there besides this for depositing on most sites? Thanks