Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2007, 04:48 PM

Default Re: Guitar Hero II on XBOX360. I can\'t wait!

I've finally managed to 5-star all the songs on Medium. Now I'm working my way through Hard. Right now I'm stuck on Rock And Roll Hoochie Koo, but I'll get that one soon.

I also just got my first FC on Hard. Strutter ftw! Unfortunately by the time I was done taking the obligatory picture of the screen, the Xbox had gotten bored and I got a disk read error and it didn't save my score [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

This game is completely awesome. I can't remember when I last had a game that I could play almost every day for months and still find this fun.

But where is the next batch of downloadable songs? Anyone know when they'll be released?
Old 06-20-2007, 07:02 PM

So, I finally picked up a 360 Elite specifically so I could play this. I was under the impression that the GHI songs were available for download, but I only see 3 packs of 3 songs each. What gives?

Also- wow do I suck at this game.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:11 AM

From http://forum.guitarherogame.com/Defa...=22638&p=1

2. I'm not allowed to comment on any DLC issues... when I am, I'll be sure to post here. There are reasons for the delay that I'm not allowed to get into. Everyone at RedOctane is aware of the concern/ frustration of some of you... at this point people still complaining and constantly starting topics trashing the company are really, really just beating a horse that's been dead for awhile.

And a few posts further down (posted on June 13th):
You should hear more about DLC soon (within the next few weeks).
Old 06-21-2007, 02:41 AM

Just got this about 3 weeks ago after playing at a friend's. Wow is this game amazing, I guess my background in musical instruments helps me though. I'm up to 41/48 songs beaten on expert. Hopefully I can finish it off soon.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:30 AM

my guitar is broken, and I can't find any in town, and the only place I saw them online was backordered

I'm getting tempted to just spend another 30 get another game with it and hope to get some of that money back
Old 06-21-2007, 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just got this about 3 weeks ago after playing at a friend's. Wow is this game amazing, I guess my background in musical instruments helps me though. I'm up to 41/48 songs beaten on expert. Hopefully I can finish it off soon.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, that's pretty good. I've had the game for 2 and a half months now and I managed to get through my first song on Expert yesterday [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2007, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, that's pretty good. I've had the game for 2 and a half months now and I managed to get through my first song on Expert yesterday [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I keep trying Hard and I'm like, "WTF? Are they serious? Are they speeding up the song 10x?". I'll hopefully be through that faze shortly.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:10 PM

I just got it on 360 today
Old 06-26-2007, 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my guitar is broken, and I can't find any in town, and the only place I saw them online was backordered

I'm getting tempted to just spend another 30 get another game with it and hope to get some of that money back

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, why can't I buy a second guitar? No one has them. It's easier to get a Wii it seems.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, why can't I buy a second guitar? No one has them. It's easier to get a Wii it seems.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same situation. I ended up buying GH2 for the PS2 instead (so I can play the 80s game when it comes out.