Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who wins the 2006 Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year Award?
Billy Donovan 1 1.67%
Vince Young 2 3.33%
Italy's WC Team 1 1.67%
Bill Cowher 0 0%
Roger Federer 11 18.33%
Dwayne Wade 5 8.33%
Tony La Russa 1 1.67%
Paul Tagliabue 2 3.33%
George Mason men's bb team 4 6.67%
Tiger Woods 28 46.67%
"Game of Shadows" writers 3 5.00%
Other 2 3.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2007, 09:12 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt regulars on here? NL 200 and NL 100

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the info also NFuego20. Been wondering about those things. Do you have rakeback? If so, how does playing in these things affect it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do get rakeback. Honestly I should probably do more research on how this tourney affects rakeback. I haven't noticed any major deductions from rakeback but I would guess some value is probably deducted from your monthly rake. Even so, the value of the tournament buy in is roughly $120 given the fact that you have a $30K prize pool (assuming 250 players). At worst it might cost you about $30 out of your month-end rake rebate. When you're playing 25K hands a month it's hardly noticable, which is why I really have no idea how I'm affected.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sweet thanks for the info. What time is the tournament? (Im in NZ so its liklely a crappy time for me)

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome....if the tournament continues to be held at the same time, it's typically the second Saturday of the following month at 4:45 PM EST. So I guess that would convert to early morning in New Zealand. Maybe 8:45 AM?

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds about right. Thanks
Old 05-30-2007, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Iam is not busto, I have seen him taking stabs higher up

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously doubt that iamdaisy sat at a 100/200 hu table starting with 8307.67 or something close to that without that being his entire roll. In March he was a .50/1 FR player, and with his bb/100 that would probably equate to his entire roll...I've also seen him at 2/4 and 5/10 recently, but 100/200 hu with an odd amount of dollars is a little different...
Old 05-30-2007, 10:46 PM

2 day ago, he had about 6k at the tables, maybe he was tilting and tried to chase losses, but ya its weird, as bad as I have him, to be playing that high that qoickly is weird.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the info also NFuego20. Been wondering about those things. Do you have rakeback? If so, how does playing in these things affect it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do get rakeback. Honestly I should probably do more research on how this tourney affects rakeback. I haven't noticed any major deductions from rakeback but I would guess some value is probably deducted from your monthly rake. Even so, the value of the tournament buy in is roughly $120 given the fact that you have a $30K prize pool (assuming 250 players). At worst it might cost you about $30 out of your month-end rake rebate. When you're playing 25K hands a month it's hardly noticable, which is why I really have no idea how I'm affected.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rake back is earned as a percentage of rake from hands that you are dealt into. Other promotions should make absolutely no difference.

I think I may have a stab at the tournaments going forward. See you on the Final Table!
Old 05-31-2007, 04:17 AM

Narena you're not allowed to play in the tournament. Just take your bonus medals and live with it. We've got enough muppets as it is.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:17 AM

Has anyone accumulated more than 300,000 Full Tilt points and purchased any of the plasma TVs? By about September, I will be able to buy one with my points and was just wondering how the process went. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rake back is earned as a percentage of rake from hands that you are dealt into. Other promotions should make absolutely no difference.

I think I may have a stab at the tournaments going forward. See you on the Final Table!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absolutely incorrect. The value of any promotions FTP offers or overlay's in tournaments is deducted from your MGR before you are paid. Here is a good link to a lengthy discussion regarding this:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post9463900
Old 06-20-2007, 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absolutely incorrect. The value of any promotions FTP offers or overlay's in tournaments is deducted from your MGR before you are paid. Here is a good link to a lengthy discussion regarding this:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post9463900

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for clarifying.

(Technically though I was correct, as I believe other promotions should not affect rake back! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )
Old 06-20-2007, 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone accumulated more than 300,000 Full Tilt points and purchased any of the plasma TVs? By about September, I will be able to buy one with my points and was just wondering how the process went. Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just received the 50" plasma (400,000 points.) I don't think they still do the 40" (300,000 points) do they?

It took about 3 weeks to arrive. I put it up yesterday, although I need to get a bracket to wall-mount it. It's a very nice TV.