Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2007, 04:02 AM

Default Re: ***Girl\'s Night Discussion thread 02.21.2007***

I think it would be great if Antonella won the whole thing. I think Pop music is generally such crap that it would be perfect if they made her winner because she's a hot little pris who sings some 'wicked karaoke.'

She could be a female Milli Vanilli... but with boobs instead of hair.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:26 AM

i think antonella is just nervous as hell wondering what pictures are gonna show up tomarrow on the net.

would nude pictures get her booted or would it have to be a sex tape?
Old 02-22-2007, 05:20 AM

My top 12 performance rankings which may not play out voting wise

1) Melinda
2) Lakisha
3) Sabrina
4) Phil
5) Sligh
6) Gina
7) Blake
8) Jordin
9) Richardson
10) Stephanie
11) Haley
12) Sundance (gets a little bump cause I still liked his audition so much)
Old 02-22-2007, 06:30 AM

Sabrina Sloan sounded like Christina Agularia or whatever the hell the spelling is. She is really really good.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:00 AM

Some thoughts to wrap up yesterday:

Stephanie: Surprisingly good voice, but for me, no stage presence and she looks like a prettier version of Fantasia (uh ohz, racism!). I don't remember that much but I actually think I like her MORe than Fantasia, though.

Amy: Totally blah, go home.

Leslie: Disappointing, he voice was weak and her performance was boring. She is also hideously uncoordinated, I thought she would make top 12 but now I'm quite sure she won't.

Sabrina: Most interesting to me. She sounded OK in every clip I've heard and then yesterday she just blew up. I always thought people should save stuff for the later rounds if they are really good singers...she may be better than we thought. However, I didn't really like her style of singing, it felt like she was forcing it to have vibrato and sound a certain way in order to impress people, not natural like Melinda.

Antonella: Guys, Antonella was TERRIBLE, not even close to good. She tried to make the song 'her own' but this ended up in her being off rhythym part of the time and I think she forgot the words a couple of times. I can't believe people are still defending her after Simon was basically like 'You're going home.' Seriously, her performance was embarrasing except for a couple of parts, she was one of the 3 worst to me EASY.

Jordin: Good song, bad song choice. You are supposed to impress people with your singing, not just show how you can sing an easy song. I think she'll go far, though, once we see what she can do.

Nicole: WHY???!!! As I thought, she looked pretty hot and her voice sounded really good, very strong and controlled. However, her song choice was totally strange and the performance was just plain creepy. She needed to impress on her first night since she hasn't been given any air time and she didn't pull it off, in fact she probably gave a lot of small children nightmares.

Haley: Hated it. I don't like looking at her or listening to her.

Melinda: [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Really great, I was very impressed with her and I already thought she was going to be good.

Alaina: Ugh, she looks good but 1) too skinny and 2) terrible singing last night. Should be going home

Gina: Has potential, didn't love what she did last night. I don't think she'll get too far but probably make top 12. I'm glad she made an interesting song choice but she sang it like 1/2 good.

Lakisha: Lakish is AWESOME, def. not a 6/10. She does do that loud, yelling kind of singing but she does it really really well, totally in control and in tune. Also she looks natural when performing and is confident in her body. With that said, Simon has made that 'different league' comment before and I don't think she has some sort of stranglehold. If Melinda was prettier she might be the favorite but as she's not, I think Lakisha did 'lay down the gauntlet' this week, it's time to pick it up people (especially guys).

Amy and Alaina should go home this week and I'm sad that Nicole has at best 1 more week in her, I'd still do her.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Whoever said Bailey Brown was hottest ever obv. forgot all about HEATHER COX last season.....amazing

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, I still liked Pickler the best. I like 'em dumb.

Haley's hot too, in that Texas trophy-wife kinda way.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Haley's hot too, in that Texas trophy-wife kinda way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haley makes my pants feel funny.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:19 AM

I just checked out all the Antonella photos. She definitely deserves another few chances.

Has anyone in previous seasons been such a heavy favorite after Week 1 as Lakisha is, and did he/she go on to win?
Old 02-22-2007, 11:23 AM

Yeah, Chris Daughtry won. Oh wait...
Old 02-22-2007, 11:35 AM

Isn't Lakisha too fat to win? I ask that seriously.

Whatever her vocal talents, she needs to dress down those 44EE Christmas hams and wear sleeves over those flapping in the wind Grandma arms.

Joker, Antonella was WAY off key on several notes and generally off key the entire song.

Melinda has probably the best voice on the show, but is she too unattractive to make it?

I still really really like Sabrina.