Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 02:20 PM

Default Re: I am always the nice guy...help me get my game with the girls back

I started off wanting to give OP good advice, but I like where this thread is heading isntead
Old 02-06-2007, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well a lot of the advice has been crap so far!

Don't just "be yourself"--obviously "yourself" isn't getting the job done! This is the catch... you have to change yourself first. Change yourself into who you want to be and THEN you can be yourself.

All the "game" stuff, all the self help books, and all the books on success pretty much point to the same thing--you have to be in charge of your life. Assume that everything is in your control. There a great quote that goes something like "winners credit their successes with luck and their failures with their own shortcomings, while losers attribute success to themselves and their failures to luck." You see the difference there--always take charge of your own life. Even if you aren't in control of some things, by always thinking that you are, you are always asking "how can I do better?" which is USEFUL.

In "game" terms, this means being a leader, stepping up and programming yourself to be an "alpha" as opposed to a beta. It's not about not being the "nice" guy, it's about being authentic. Be yourself--but "yourself" had better be an in control, strong willed person who has his [censored] together. If you are nice, it's because YOU enjoy being nice, not because you want something from the woman, which is why you are being "nice" presently.

Women can sense EVERYTHING. Most guys are clingy, get attached more easily, are nice because they want the woman, etc. The only way to get a hot woman is to make her think you don't want to sleep with her. She will then think you MUST be amazing, because nobody doesn't want her. But since women are so intuitive and can sense everything, the only way to convince her you don't want her is to actually not want her. This takes a lot of self-programming, but it will eventually "click" for you and you will be so confident and proud that you will think "screw you, there's plenty of fish in the sea--what do YOU have to offer ME?" and the women will pick up on that vibe.

Once you have the proper mindset, then you can work on effectively displaying it. For example, women always have hidden agendas and never say or do what they say. If she asks "where do you want to eat?" it's not because she actually wants to know where you like to eat. It's because she wants to put you in the position of having to choose for her, to be dominant, the be the MAN.

Your normal response would be "I don't know, you decide" because you truly don't give a rats-ass and are being considerate by letting her pick a place she enjoys.

However, this is a BAD response because, as I said above, she's ACTUALLY asking "will you step up and be a man, and make a decision?" and the answer you gave is the wrong one. You think you're being considerate, she thinks you're being weak. ALWAYS MAKE A DECISION.

Even if you don't care. Always be the one to end the conversation. Always make the decisions. Even if you are wrong, people remember the hits and forget the misses, so by the sheer number of decisions you make, you will seem to be a good decision maker to her.

So read and watch what you can, but just like poker, theoretical knowledge only gets you so far... practice practice practice!

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT, good post.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:29 PM

here you go
Old 02-06-2007, 02:32 PM

I got about 2 pages into this thread and my head hurts already.

Dude, you REAK of desperation and chicks can tell. Desperate guys are sad.

DO NOT value your worth as a person by whom you've attached yourself to. Get comfortable flying solo and don't try so hard.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also cori (cari?)

once you have finished reading that would you be willing to have a quick AIM conversation with me concerning your reaction, pat and perhaps the whole friends/more than friends issue in general.

I would like to be able to post it within that thread (the difference being that I will be upfront with you ahead of time) and would of course conceal your AIM identity.

I completely understand if you would prefer not too but I do think it would beneficial and it would also give you a chance to respond.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-06-2007, 02:53 PM

damn im starting to love this girl. she looks so fun and drunk on the toilet pic. thats the new thing these days for chicks, like 8 of them go piss together and take pics of eachother and its perfectly fine to post them on myspace/facebook. im not into the whole golden shower or peeing thing but that pic is pretty hot i mean you can almost see her cooch. wtf just realized shes whiping though...thats kinda weird...never seen that in the new toilet pic fad.

damn, i knew this guy had to be the same OP from the basically EXACT same thread that was here a couple months ago. this chick seems way too hot/cool for this guy. and wtf, does alobar know this chick or did he somehow find her myspace or something? why is someone besides op posting all these pics (not that i care really)
Old 02-06-2007, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also cori (cari?)

once you have finished reading that would you be willing to have a quick AIM conversation with me concerning your reaction, pat and perhaps the whole friends/more than friends issue in general.

I would like to be able to post it within that thread (the difference being that I will be upfront with you ahead of time) and would of course conceal your AIM identity.

I completely understand if you would prefer not too but I do think it would beneficial and it would also give you a chance to respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 02-06-2007, 05:26 PM

mentos : fresh maker
alobar : thread saver
Old 02-06-2007, 06:15 PM

All,

That chick is hot.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:25 PM

Default Re: I am always the nice guy...help me get my game with the girls back.

[ QUOTE ]
Lose the earrings. Lose all the trendy clothes/hat you are trying to wear. Find your own style and be comfortable with it. Be your own man.

Try growing some facial hair to change things up? You have a baby face.

Be meaner to girls. They absolutely love guys who are mean to them. They just want to know if a guy is able to put his foot down and not let people walk all over him. It's all a test. You see it all the time, chicks gravitating towards guys who do stuff for them, but would never put out.

Good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, stop it with the gang hand signals. It makes you look like a colossal douchebag.

Just start ignoring this chick. If she's interested in being more than friends with you, she'll start pursuing you. Re-claim the position of power.
Closed Thread