Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 02:57 AM

Default Re: Another stupid ethics question

Daliman, I can see were your coming from 100% but look at it this way, you made a bitch move. Thats teh bottom line.

You asked him in chat if he wanted to flip .... NO REPLY

You sat in and he came back and said no, I dont flip

You then asked him for what a BB back? lol. If you do not realize how stupid this looks on your part and why like everyone in this thread is telling you like wtf?

I mean who does that? for cts side he was probably like wtf is this guy for real? Why the hell should he give you "your" BB back? I mean you sat in no one forced you to cts said no while lets agree 6 tabling min and probably not paying attention.

Then wait wait, you Call him up in real life and leave a [censored] voice mail saying how your angry at him? Once agian WTF are you for real?

!!!ITS A [censored] BB AT THE LIMIT YOU PLAY !!!

If your honestly going to cause all this ghey drama over a BB then iunno what to say.

Ok now on to the part were I agree with you. Ya I can totally see were your coming from etc etc but you could of handled this in a totally different way and not had to Call him (lol) and leave him angry voicemail. Just ask him in chat if its really that important or just handle it better or even just forget about it, is it really worth all the trouble mang?

Basically my little rant and thats it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2007, 02:57 AM

O/U of further posts when everyone gets bored with Dali's incredibly annoying defensiveness and gives up?

Dali manages to troll his own threads and make them about something totally different by the end - usually himself - he's once again done it to another thread. Maybe after online poker dies he can be a pro conversation de-railer.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:59 AM

i dont understand how people grow up to the ripe old age of 30-whatever (or however old daliman is) without learning to understand and/or process basic social interactions
Old 01-18-2007, 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does this mean I'll never get a date with you? I'm somewhat feminine, ( at least more feminine than you....)

[/ QUOTE ]

That comment very seriously sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? I can be called a douche, a retard, stupid, an idiot and worse, by her and others, but because she happens to be a lesbian, that's out of bounds? How about if she was fat, would THAT be ok? If I happened to have mild down's syndrome, would then calling me a retard be out of bounds?

I guess I missed the day they passed out the book on what is fair in internet insult wars. Please forward me your copy.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first question would take too long to answer.

Other than that the answers are: yes, no, and yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, just so I have this straight, I couldn't make fun of her for being fat, but its ok to make fun of Dids as everyone does,( myself included at times)? Or is it because she's a girl, and can't stand up for herself? It's not like I said anything racist, sexist, or similar. I am about the most liberated 30-something white married guy with kids you will ever meet with regards to supporting ALL different types of people, so don't cotton to speak to me about what is right and what's wrong as if I'm oblivious. I've been around the block a few more times than you.

Actually, I guess much of this whole deal stems from the fact that I am arguing ethics, morals, social values, etc, with a bunch of people whose average age is about 22. Obviously, from my dealings with 19 y/o's like Raptor, Durrr, and Deuce2high, my impression of such has been skewed too far towards good.

How many more posts like this do I have to make before this trainwreck can be locked, cuz I'm bored and have time while I'm playing Tiger Woods golf, so I can keep this up for a good long while more.
Old 01-18-2007, 03:04 AM

Dali,

I'll get back to your post in a bit, but I'm 39, not 19. Not that that really matters here.
Old 01-18-2007, 03:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Daliman, I can see were your coming from 100% but look at it this way, you made a bitch move. Thats teh bottom line.

You then asked him for what a BB back? lol. If you do not realize how stupid this looks on your part and why like everyone in this thread is telling you like wtf?

I mean who does that? for cts side he was probably like wtf is this guy for real? Why the hell should he give you "your" BB back? I mean you sat in no one forced you to cts said no while lets agree 6 tabling min and probably not paying attention.

Then wait wait, you Call him up in real life and leave a [censored] voice mail saying how your angry at him? Once agian WTF are you for real?

If your honestly going to cause all this ghey drama over a BB then iunno what to say.

Ok now on to the part were I agree with you. Ya I can totally see were your coming from etc etc but you could of handled this in a totally different way and not had to Call him (lol) and leave him angry voicemail. Just ask him in chat if its really that important or just handle it better or even just forget about it, is it really worth all the trouble mang?

[/ QUOTE ]

My VM to him wasn't in the slightest but angry. What yves wrote earlier in the thread is pretty close to verbatim. I was more bemused than anything else.

What exactly is the "bitch move" btw? Asking for my blinds back from a friend? Even though every other friend I asked about it said "of course, I'd give you it back". making this whole thing public isn't the "bitch move" here, if there is one?
Old 01-18-2007, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Even though every other friend I asked about it said "of course, I'd give you it back".

[/ QUOTE ]

who are these friends? do they play poker and therefore understand what happened? if they are friends of yours and play poker, then i would imagine they might use 2+2? could a few of them post in this thread pls?
Old 01-18-2007, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess much of this whole deal stems from the fact that I am arguing ethics, morals, social values, etc, with a bunch of people whose average age is about 22.

[/ QUOTE ]
you cannot be for real. you act like a 12-year-old and you're calling everyone else immature? i'm over 30, diablo's like friggin' 35 or something ancient; your "ethics, morals, social values, etc" are warped, regardless of age.
Old 01-18-2007, 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
O/U of further posts when everyone gets bored with Dali's incredibly annoying defensiveness and gives up?

Dali manages to troll his own threads and make them about something totally different by the end - usually himself - he's once again done it to another thread. Maybe after online poker dies he can be a pro conversation de-railer.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, I'm now being accused of making a thread that SOMEONE ELSE STARTED about me into something totally different....that is about me. Well stated.

I go with 189 posts.
Old 01-18-2007, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My VM to him wasn't in the slightest but angry. What yves wrote earlier in the thread is pretty close to verbatim. I was more bemused than anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolololol