Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2006, 05:14 AM

Default Re: Chicks and gambling for a living.

OP seems to lack self-confidence. He obviously cares what this girl thinks about him as evidenced by his repeated denials and the mere fact of this post. In the AIM convo that he posted there seems to be a lot of bluster; he really wants to appear like a big-time baller. On this page, he's included a random "brag" about having sex with a girl he doesn't really know and describes as "random internet girl." As others have pointed out, particularily Sponger, the reactions he receives are dictated by what he offers. He has trouble defending his way of life because he isn't comfortable with it himself. Meh?
Old 09-20-2006, 05:17 AM

Don't we all go through that once? And don't some players never lose this trait?

I grew up in construction. I suppose I could find something if I ever got bored of cracking RNG's, but I suppose not.

I'd rather build my own foundations and home from bare ground. Eventually. The money's just a means for me.
Old 09-20-2006, 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OP seems to lack self-confidence. He obviously cares what this girl thinks about him as evidenced by his repeated denials and the mere fact of this post. In the AIM convo that he posted there seems to be a lot of bluster; he really wants to appear like a big-time baller. On this page, he's included a random "brag" about having sex with a girl he doesn't really know and describes as "random internet girl." As others have pointed out, particularily Sponger, the reactions he receives are dictated by what he offers. He has trouble defending his way of life because he isn't comfortable with it himself. Meh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm. I'm glad you can tell all this from a short AIM conversation. I lack self confidence because I didn't start a fight on AIM? OK.

I am going to deny it again because it is true. [censored] this girl. As I have said already, I do care about what the last girl I seriously dated thought, and she felt basically the same way although it wasn't brought up the same way.

Where you get that I want to appear like a big time baller I have no idea? Please point it out. If I wanted to act like a baller I would have inflated my win-rate drastically. I really did not mean to come across like that to anyone.

I added the random brag because well [censored] it I just got some pussy and felt like telling someone and OOT is the only friend I had awake at 3am.
Old 09-20-2006, 05:49 AM

Jay,

in all honesty based on just this thread it does appear that you care what this girl thinks. I don't really think this is that big of deal though as there are girls who could message stuff that I would care about which is why I felt so strongly about not letting her get away with her bitchiness.

I don't really message with girls I don't care about though so if one did send something like that I would probably just block her without response.
Old 09-20-2006, 06:19 AM

Your avatar is familiar to me, and I recognize the name, but I don't remember posts. That you lack self-confidence doesn't simply come from the OP, but from your responses throughout this thread.

I care what just about everyone thinks about me. I want random strangers to think I'm a good guy. I care what friends and acquantences think even more. Of course I'm confident and happy with who I am, so I don't give it too much thought. But I do care.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:50 AM

jay,
any more of conversations like this would be real great for a few articles on the subject i was thinking of writing.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

jay: so if i make 50g's a year being a construction worker it is different then making 50g's playing poker?
chick: yeah
chick: it is

[/ QUOTE ]

This is only true in Stupid-Bitch World.

In the Real World in which you live, it makes no difference. The 50g's a consturction worker makes will buy the same amount of hookers and blow as the 50g's a poker player makes.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:29 AM

I pity the fool who's going to marry this bitch. F her.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In general, don't argue with women.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually the best advice on this thread.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In general, don't argue with women.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually the best advice on this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Disagree. The key is to slowly allow them to learn over time that they are almost always incorrect and/or overreacting. It takes a few years.