Have girlfriend/boyfriend 131 24.30%
Married 111 20.59%
Separated 1 0.19%
Divorced 10 1.86%
Widowed 3 0.56%
Voters: 539. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2006, 04:07 PM

Default Re: this chick is fat, yo

This thread is just getting better and better...
Old 05-17-2006, 04:08 PM

Of course you have a point. The real point is wth do you hope to accomplish continuing to argue with a site full of generally maluadjusted 20 year-old male poker nerds? Do you also argue with crazy preachers on the street?
Old 05-17-2006, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
By getting upset at this crap and posting an entire thread on it, you are just giving truth to the misogynistic view of the nagging, whinny woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

or you are just way too conscious of not propogating that stereotype, so if you ever were to want to make a point, you wouldn't. i don't have that fear, so i do. i couldn't care less if people think i'm nagging and whiny because that stereotype is a BS one to begin with. women who complain are naggy, women who don't are stupid. [censored] that, speak your mind. i guess it also helps that i don't thrive off the attention of horny ugly guys by teasing them and joking about sexual situations like you do in the threads you reply to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Seriously, none of this was a personal attack on you, but you seemed to have veered off in that direction. I do speak my mind, when the situations warrant that. I am not some Fem-Nazi here to yell at these guys for posting that some chick has ugly titties. He thinks she has ugly titties, big [censored] whoop. If you dont want to read it, then dont read it. Because I dont take offense to some guy saying Kelly Clarkson is fat then I am stupid? Hence you proving my point that women are catty bitches.
Old 05-17-2006, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It looks to me that Tennenbaum is speaking her mind, and not being called stupid OR whiney.

[/ QUOTE ]

but she was calling me stupid or whiny (indirectly she was, regardless of whether or not you believe it) based on me speaking my mind.

[ QUOTE ]
I dont think I have ever really taken offense to anything said about a chick on this forum, or in real life for that matter. I tend to take the stuff written on here in stride and laugh because I just picture the poster of the comments as some skinny, pale, college kid who has only had sex w/ 1-2 girls.

I myself like to rate chicks in my own mind and on this site. I dont rate dudes on their monatary worth or by their looks for the most part. I tend to value intelligence and humor above all else. Fancy cars and paychecks are of no interest to me.

I just find that sometimes on here guys have crazy standards of what constitutes hot. Obviously, some thin, tan, big breasted woman is going to get a way better score for looks alone on a site like this. That doesnt mean that those are the only chicks these guys will bang (well, some of them anyway).

Everyone has different tastes on here. One dude will post a pic of his GF and a bunch of people post "I'd hit that" posts and others throw up in their mouths a little.

I think it's obsurd to take anything written on here personally. If you dont like what's being said and you cant laugh it off, stop reading it. It's mostly in jest and all BS anyway. And the people that are serious, well that's just their P.O.V. and I hope that they actually get those girls who meet their standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I'm late to the game with this, but this is my new favorite post and I want to pre-emptively apologize for stealing portions of it for future use.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tennenbaum,

while i'm not personally offended, it pisses me off for the reasons that i think it propogates a culture of misogyny. by having things on this internet forum and guys proving how cool they are by the best insults of women, it propogates the standard that making fun of women makes one cool... that's what pisses me off. the effects things like this have on the overall society, rather than individually potentially offensive things (because i actually have a pretty thick skin and can hold my own when it comes to these things, as those who know me can attest to)

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, I think girls are WAY worse when it comes to dissecting the looks of another woman. We do it all the time. Women are catty bitches. Guys are simply stating their preference for women they'd like to [censored]. They are not doing it to purposefully hurt chicks feelings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow this chick is owning flsexduck hardcore.

[/ QUOTE ]

No she does not.
Old 05-17-2006, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Of course you have a point. The real point is wth do you hope to accomplish continuing to argue with a site full of generally maluadjusted 20 year-old male poker nerds? Do you also argue with crazy preachers on the street?

[/ QUOTE ]

That should settle it. Duck, this thread is just going to upset you.
Old 05-17-2006, 04:11 PM

Old 05-17-2006, 04:11 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans, if you think about it.

tennenbaum - you should go back to making jokes about the

"pale, pasty faced 20 yr old whose only contact w/ a chick has been jerking off to his mom's jazzercise tapes" picking apart girls looks.

i really thought that character was a much needed addition to OOT.

while i get your point about not taking offense to these things and that it goes both ways - i know the OP is not the only one who has been affected by some of the comments towards women here. but i also know these things are never going to change or really matter, because people suck.

i'm not talking specifically about rating women, just that every once and awhile you feel a wave of rudeness towards women, and at some point it stops being funny. i can't blame the OP for venting.

either way, i'm kinda disappointed.
Old 05-17-2006, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am surprised there is not one picture posted anywhere in this thread yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try looking harder.