clown
luckay
bram
jeremy
spook

Current wolf list (slight lean):

FCBL

support bram

In copying others ideas, I'd also like to vote for as many people as possible in the first two days to give us greater flexibility later.

Unlike some other people, I think it is most important to not have wolves in our electorate: wolf-finding ability will come in a distant second to trustworthiness in my mind.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:11 PM

Default Re: Election! - The Game Thread

also, it seems a lot of people don't respect my wolf finding skillz, so I will point to Pogglesworth and the No Info game as recent examples (and killing the terrorist in BCS Mishmash, but since I was half-like a seer that game I don't necessarily count it). i will only support people for council who share my views this game, which may or may not includue traz atm. when's the deadline?
Old 01-16-2007, 03:12 PM

I would really like it if some of the "lesser known" poggers would post some more. I would like to get some of the better and more villagery newbies on the council at some point but it is hard to know who to support when you guys don't post [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to Support Clown. He may be a bit of a dark horse candidate, but has been a fantastic villager in the games I've seen him in, and I'd like to keep him eligible for a day 3 or 4 seat. I believe in having a lot of eligible people for voting at any day, and that means some votes need to go on someone other than the top candidates.
There are a bunch of other people who need to get votes, too, like Xorbie, and Soah, but I don't want Clown to fall through the cracks here.

[/ QUOTE ]

The best part about clown is, even when he's a wolf he's a great villager.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:13 PM

if clown or i gets put on the council lets just make sure its together so we dont lynch each other [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2007, 03:14 PM

shorty, i figured there'd be enough ppl to stroke you/traz, so i directed my vote to less sticky pastures

btw, wolves so far:

jeremy
xorbie
zurvan

holla
Old 01-16-2007, 03:16 PM

Ok, my initial post was not thought out.
Voting block should not claim publicly, this will just make seer hunting easier.
The block messager needs to carefully plan his message. It has to include a code which allows each of the 4 players to identify the others as a block member.
That being said wolves might look for the code so make it something that is not out of synch with the general game flow and that doesn't look suspicious if 4 people use it.
(example: 4 people talking about ice cream all of a sudden would be strange)

support traz
support luckay
support books

preliminary wolf watch list:
fmxa
Old 01-16-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, it seems a lot of people don't respect my wolf finding skillz, so I will point to Pogglesworth and the No Info game as recent examples (and killing the terrorist in BCS Mishmash, but since I was half-like a seer that game I don't necessarily count it). i will only support people for council who share my views this game, which may or may not includue traz atm. when's the deadline?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure your views will be heard, you dont need to be a voter. Take it as a compliment to your wolf game.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:17 PM

is there anything wrong with making sure everyone receives at least one vote by the end of day 2?
Old 01-16-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Current villager list (all slight lean):
valenzuela
clown
luckay
bram
jeremy
spook

Current wolf list (slight lean):

FCBL

support bram

In copying others ideas, I'd also like to vote for as many people as possible in the first two days to give us greater flexibility later.

Unlike some other people, I think it is most important to not have wolves in our electorate: wolf-finding ability will come in a distant second to trustworthiness in my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree .... early on we need to vote for people who we can trust to vote in our best interests. Obviously anyone who is on the electorate who votes differently than his platform should be voted off the electorate the next day and hopefully voted by the new electorate

9 Wolves still seems like an awful lot .... that gives wolves 9 votes on who to put on the electorate .....

As much as i would like to see some single votes for people just to keep their eligibility, the idea that the wolves can place some single votes for other wolves scares the crap out of me ..... so today it might just be best to place votes on the 3 people we are electing and then reevaluate tomorrow.