Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2006, 01:28 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how is it so insanely easy to start a bandwagon on alex? since he's said that he's gotten 2 votes and then 2 people have voted AGAINST one of the people who voted alex (sumzero)

so apparently it's not easy to jump on the guy who doesn't wanna use the strategy

AND remember, he didn't just raise legit concerns about our execution of the plan...he stated that we shouldn't do it at all...he should have been trying to solve the leaks in the plan instead of trying to derail the plan altogether

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, maybe it isn't INSANELY easy but it certainly would appear to be an innocent action. Vote the guy who's against the master plan. If you're REALLY thinking you would think to yourself "Would a wolf really do this?" And one thing we know about Sum is that he LOVES to think. I really don't believe Sum is dumb enough to instantly assume Alex is a wolf, just because he was against the plan. It's an obvious ploy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with Bob on this one. I was the first one to go after Zurvan when he suggested to kill the Flying Pumpkin Lynch Sumzero
Old 05-03-2006, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, maybe it isn't INSANELY easy but it certainly would appear to be an innocent action. Vote the guy who's against the master plan. If you're REALLY thinking you would think to yourself "Would a wolf really do this?" And one thing we know about Sum is that he LOVES to think. I really don't believe Sum is dumb enough to instantly assume Alex is a wolf, just because he was against the plan. It's an obvious ploy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually thought he probably wasn't a wolf at the time I made my post... But I wanted to put pressure to make him continue to talk about the seer plan. Which he did (maybe because of the votes, maybe not). As he continued to post it made it even more likely that he was a villager, which is why you'll note I pulled my vote from him to an afk (who has arrived just in time to revenge lynch me) before your post accusing me.

Now that chuckles has shown up to revenge lynch me lets see if we can get the other afks to pop into existance.

lynch [censored]
Old 05-03-2006, 01:37 PM

i just got back from lunch and i skimmed through the thread. sorry havent posted too much.
as far as hornacek being questioned for not voting for me, he called a truce last night in the turbo signup.
im not saying he is or isnt a wolf this game, just saying that he shouldnt be considered either just for not voting for me.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:38 PM

I don't know about sumzero. Sure it's easy to go after me, but I am not sure it means he is a wolf. When I proposed the seer to come out in the All-Star game, it was easy to jump on me then too, and a few people (one of them Nicholas) did. I started suspecting them and voted for them because of it. They were all villagers. It's probably just as easy, and more deceptive, to vote for someone who accuses me, hence my vote for junkmail.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

lynch [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

It has been noted before that censored gets up late on the west coast. So, you may want to try someone else.

I do like that chuckles responded right after you voted for him ...
Old 05-03-2006, 01:40 PM

Change vote from Hornacek to Chuckleslovakian.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I actually thought he probably wasn't a wolf at the time I made my post... But I wanted to put pressure to make him continue to talk about the seer plan. Which he did (maybe because of the votes, maybe not). As he continued to post it made it even more likely that he was a villager, which is why you'll note I pulled my vote from him to an afk (who has arrived just in time to revenge lynch me) before your post accusing me.

Now that chuckles has shown up to revenge lynch me lets see if we can get the other afks to pop into existance.

lynch [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, as i said last game i wanna refrain from wild accusations left and right becase it always gets me lynched, but I definately have an eye on you. Also give afk players a chance, this isnt a turbo, they may just not be here yet, jeez.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Change vote from Hornacek to Chuckleslovakian.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you're the real seer if you can't stick with your intial pick...
Old 05-03-2006, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

lynch [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

It has been noted before that censored gets up late on the west coast. So, you may want to try someone else.

I do like that chuckles responded right after you voted for him ...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you look at the thread from yesterday I said I had a final at 10:30 this morning. Of course when I said that I knew Jared would reset roles, I would be a WW, thus setting up an excuse for when I showed up half way through the day. Or I finished my final...
Old 05-03-2006, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know about sumzero. Sure it's easy to go after me, but I am not sure it means he is a wolf. When I proposed the seer to come out in the All-Star game, it was easy to jump on me then too, and a few people (one of them Nicholas) did. I started suspecting them and voted for them because of it. They were all villagers. It's probably just as easy, and more deceptive, to vote for someone who accuses me, hence my vote for junkmail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nicholas loves to attack people insanely (as a villager) whenever they don't agree with them. When I first noticed this, I myself was a wolf and if I didn't know any better, I would have sworn he was a wolf along with me. I think Nick is the exception to the rule though, usually this kind of attack means wolf.