Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should scum thread titles be allowed?
Yes 27 35.53%
No 17 22.37%
Pokeraddict should use his best judgement 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2007, 06:04 PM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't reproduce this bug. I waited until the action was on me, then hit the reload hotkey. It reloaded, but did not do a minimum raise.

However, I have added an extra check to make sure the Enter key is sent to the Buy-In Window and not the Game Window in case the Buy-In Window wasn't coming up for some reason for you?

The update is in PokerPad-Source-0.1.8.zip (redownload if you downloaded that version prior to this message). The compiled version has not been updated, it will be updated in 0.1.9

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe it has something to do with the Lags that some people have at Full Tilt. It may not open the rebuy window quick enough. I can only guess

I will try the new version and tell if that fixed it. I cant tell now because it only does this occasionally, not every time

thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Exact same problem for me on FTP. Thanks for continuously adding support for more sites Xanderz [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2007, 06:44 PM

According to the AHK documentation, it shouldn't be sending an enter keystroke to the game table [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Maybe it is a bug in AHK itself.

Anyhow, the enter key is no longer used to close the buy-in window dialog for Full Tilt. Instead it directly clicks the OK button. Also changed Poker Stars to do the same in case this happens there - and hopefully it resolve the issue with Poker Stars not always reloading to maximum since this method is slower.

Party Poker is the only site the uses the Enter key to close the dialog box because clicking the OK button doesn't seem to work [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

PokerPad-Source-0.1.8.zip has been updated again with this fix (again!).
Old 10-27-2007, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Party Poker is the only site the uses the Enter key to close the dialog box because clicking the OK button doesn't seem to work [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

IIRC "ControlSend, Button2, {SPACE}, ahk_id%dialog_id%" is good for those pesky Party dialogs, while also working on FTP and Stars etc. YMMV [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2007, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IIRC "ControlSend, Button2, {SPACE}, ahk_id%dialog_id%" is good for those pesky Party dialogs, while also working on FTP and Stars etc. YMMV [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Excellent, I'll try that for Party.

BTW, I have code working now that reads the player list on Pokers Stars. It can read ~3 tables per second for 6 player tables and ~2 tables per second for 9 player tables. All characters have been mapped except for some of the extended characters (such as ' or ß etc..). Also there is the problem of characters running into each other which have to be recognized as well [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2007, 08:36 PM

Are we able to change a setting so that Increase/Decrease Bet works in Big Blinds?
Old 10-27-2007, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

BTW, I have code working now that reads the player list on Pokers Stars. It can read ~3 tables per second for 6 player tables and ~2 tables per second for 9 player tables. All characters have been mapped except for some of the extended characters (such as ' or ß etc..). Also there is the problem of characters running into each other which have to be recognized as well [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very interesting [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I presume you are using you OCR "fingerprint" technique - but have discovered something that gets around whatever problems existed before - I'm sure I read you post somewhere the original plan was for full character map but problems restricted it to digits.. or did I misread somewhere?

What hardware are you achieving this performance on?

And what plans do you imagine would make use of this list of players/tables? or is it just players at this time?
Old 10-27-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are we able to change a setting so that Increase/Decrease Bet works in Big Blinds?

[/ QUOTE ]
It is currently tied to the bet rounding setting. If you set that to big blind, it should increment by 1 big blind.

It will be a separate setting in the future as well as the possibility to have 2 additional hotkeys for increment/decrement that can have the same or different incremental values. For instance, set Page Up / Page Down to increment relatively and Wheel Up / Wheel Down to increment by big blind...
Old 10-27-2007, 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I presume you are using you OCR "fingerprint" technique - but have discovered something that gets around whatever problems existed before - I'm sure I read you post somewhere the original plan was for full character map but problems restricted it to digits.. or did I misread somewhere?

[/ QUOTE ]
The problem arises when you don't know the size of the font or the size can vary etc.. It is hard to differentiate between 0 and O for instance or v and V. But when you know the size, you can use the width of the character or the height of the character to differentiate between them.. So the OCR is very specific to font/size.

[ QUOTE ]
What hardware are you achieving this performance on?

[/ QUOTE ]
AMD Athlon 64 (single processor), 1GB RAM

[ QUOTE ]
And what plans do you imagine would make use of this list of players/tables? or is it just players at this time?

[/ QUOTE ]
It can read both the table lists and player list as they are both the same font. So anything can be read from that. At first it will just gather a list of all players for certain blind levels and what tables they are sitting at. Other features could be added in the future I suppose.

It could for instance tell you how many players from a predefined list are sitting at each table.
Old 10-27-2007, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The problem arises when you don't know the size of the font or the size can vary etc.. It is hard to differentiate between 0 and O for instance or v and V. But when you know the size, you can use the width of the character or the height of the character to differentiate between them.. So the OCR is very specific to font/size.

[/ QUOTE ]

With the Stars font, there is probably a problem with lower case l, upper case I - they are identical [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If this is the only issue it shouldnb't be a problem to test both cases unless someone has a screenname of IllllIlllI [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

AMD Athlon 64 (single processor), 1GB RAM

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome - so decent performance on a (no offence) fairly modest rig. I presume this is using PrintWindow? or is there another 5x boost to be had?

[ QUOTE ]

It can read both the table lists and player list as they are both the same font. So anything can be read from that. At first it will just gather a list of all players for certain blind levels and what tables they are sitting at. Other features could be added in the future I suppose.

It could for instance tell you how many players from a predefined list are sitting at each table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just what I was hoping to hear [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have lying around a GIU / script I made a year ago or so, sorta similar to SixthSense - but entirely AHK, and no GPL issues this time - the only things I borrowed were the listbox formatting from the AHK forums [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I never releases it because a) SpadeEye came out with a much more reasonable priced product, b) it still needs some work, and c) obtaining table/player list was fugly and slow [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Basically given a list of tables/players - it will interrogate PostgreSQL and get stats / rank tables in order of fishiness / whatever users specify.

We should collaborate on this I think [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 10-27-2007, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It is currently tied to the bet rounding setting. If you set that to big blind, it should increment by 1 big blind.

It will be a separate setting in the future as well as the possibility to have 2 additional hotkeys for increment/decrement that can have the same or different incremental values. For instance, set Page Up / Page Down to increment relatively and Wheel Up / Wheel Down to increment by big blind...

[/ QUOTE ]

It's seems that it's only at Everest, regardless of any setting it moves in small blinds, however on Empire it will respond to changing the setting from SB to BB for me.