Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2006, 04:46 PM

Default Re: Ask PITTM: Headphones, basketball, smoking weed.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What is the ideal regimen for smoking weed in terms of buying and using?

I am a college freshman in a big city but with not unlimited cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also plz describe your bong. I will assume you missing my Q was an honest mistake, so I will alert you to it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What is the ideal regimen for smoking weed in terms of buying and using?

I am a college freshman in a big city but with not unlimited cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

i use a bong 90% of the time, it is awesome for just knocking you off your ass. if i were on a tighter budget i would buy a little chillum and smoke out of that all the time, gl.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought i answered it right there. i would buy like a quarter or something and use a chillum, which is like a pipe, but straight.

my bong is pictured below

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad, missed the first reply. I meant in terms of how often to buy, how much to buy, how often to smoke, etc.
Old 04-11-2006, 04:49 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

okay, for reference, i smoke an asston of weed and i probably smoke about 5 grams a week, an eighth is 3.5 grams. i would say 2 grams a week should do you just fine at first.

rj
Old 04-11-2006, 05:02 PM

RJ since I am bored I will ask you a few questions.

1) Is it possible to secure a replacement cord for Pioneer HDJ-1000 headphones?

2) Why does Northern California have better weed than everywhere else in the country?

3) What would you consider an excessive amount of weed intake per-week? (I don't consider 5 g. a week to be remotely excessive btw.)
Old 04-11-2006, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
okay, for reference, i smoke an asston of weed and i probably smoke about 5 grams a week, an eighth is 3.5 grams. i would say 2 grams a week should do you just fine at first.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

That is really not that much. How often do you buy and it what quantities? My friend was trying to convince me to just buy OZ's everytime since it saves so much $. I think he is right and it'd be nice to just smoke continuous for a long time then be sober while saving up for the OZ.
Old 04-11-2006, 05:16 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

That is really not that much. How often do you buy and it what quantities? My friend was trying to convince me to just buy OZ's everytime since it saves so much $. I think he is right and it'd be nice to just smoke continuous for a long time then be sober while saving up for the OZ.

[/ QUOTE ]

i stopped buying ounces because when i have an ounce i smoke much more per day, especially since people usually will know if you have an ounce and hang around more, more giant blunts are rolled. i just tend to waste a ton of it. buying ounces does save a lot of money, you just made it sound like a lot of money wasnt something you had to spare.

rj
Old 04-11-2006, 05:17 PM

I just want someone to deliver an 8th to me every 3 weeks. IS THAT SO WRONG?
Old 04-11-2006, 05:28 PM

What's a good price for an eighth? fourth? oz?

How does the price differ between regs and better weed?
Old 04-11-2006, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
RJ since I am bored I will ask you a few questions.

1) Is it possible to secure a replacement cord for Pioneer HDJ-1000 headphones?

2) Why does Northern California have better weed than everywhere else in the country?

3) What would you consider an excessive amount of weed intake per-week? (I don't consider 5 g. a week to be remotely excessive btw.)

[/ QUOTE ]

1) "Update 2004-07-12:

I just confirmed that the part number in the guide is incorrect, here are the correct part numbers and prices as of today.

Headphone cable (1000): WDE1197 - $21.23
Headphone cable (5000): WDE1142 - $38.69

You can call parts at: (800) 228-7221 (USA/Canada only!)"

2) northern california is an agricultural giant and generally grows the best crops. we have a ton of sunlight, a ton of growers with experience and incredibly lax laws. i believe that amsterdam is generally known to grow better weed though.

3) excessive would be over a half per week, i dont consider 5 grams a lot either, but im trying to cut down, i probably used to smoke like 12 grams per week, which is close to the half ounce mark of 14 grams.

rj
Old 04-11-2006, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I just want someone to deliver an 8th to me every 3 weeks. IS THAT SO WRONG?

[/ QUOTE ]

bison,

in the area you live, this is very arrangable.

rj
Old 04-11-2006, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's a good price for an eighth? fourth? oz?

How does the price differ between regs and better weed?

[/ QUOTE ]

for an eighth ive paid anywhere between $25(horrible quality and lots of seeds) and $65(the best [censored] ive ever had) i would say the standard eighth price in CA is 40-50 dollars, 50 being the norm everywhere else. 90 is the standard quarter price. normal ounce price is 300-340.

rj