Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Fours
Black 14 31.82%
Red 17 38.64%
Mixed 13 29.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2007, 08:23 AM

Default Re: Can anyone fill us in on Vanessa Rousso altercation?

[ QUOTE ]
What happens if it was TxRedman instead of Aaron Been?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chad would have gotten that fight he was looking for.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

He then ran into someone in the real world who was going to kick his ass and got all scared.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOL, gtfo of nvg

chad got in his face like a roided up neanderthal while aaron just stood there with a dumb smirk on his face while i was laughing hysterically 2 feet away. chad kept calling him a "pussy" and kept puffing up his chest more and more as he got closer to aaron's face.

the most ridiculous part was chad demanding that a harrah's floor person who stepped in make aaron apologize or else have him removed from the property. after that line, aaron just said "we're leaving" and we walked off to my car.

chad should know that aaron is from the STREETS and will not hesitate to throw down. i think they should take a page from michael jackson's book and have a knife fight/strap match

Old 06-19-2007, 08:31 AM

Isn't Kathy Liebert like a blackbelt or something? Maybe if her wsop isn't going well, you could get her to palm strike Vanessa in the face a few times for a buy in.

I wonder if Chad heard music as he approached Aaron and saw Aaron's walking away as a fade to black. If I weren't 6'3" 245 (ding ding), I would have put my hands over my ears and started screaming like Rainman. Either way, I would have to think I would chuckle while reminiscing about getting my ass kicked by ACTOR Chad Brown for insulting his love child.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What happens if it was TxRedman instead of Aaron Been?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chad would have taken one look at him and told Vanessa "I'm sure he didnt mean anything by it, lets go check out the buffet".

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-19-2007, 08:42 AM

From what I can tell Vanessa was looking for some kind of respect by showing her weak ace to the table. When someone called her on how terribly she played the hand she got defensive and went on tilt.

What can Chad Brown expect from dating a 24 yo. Sometimes you have to put up with their immature highschoolesque bs.
Its all give and take . He acts like a teenager then gets to have sex with a young girl. Whatever floats your boat.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Insulting things I said included that she misplayed every street and could not have played the hand worse. I probably said she played terribly as well. Guilty as charged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you really think that an apology later was not in order when you met her in the hallway?

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. If you are such an easygoing, untiltable guy, why are you attacking someone randomly at the table? Even if we believe your version over hers (which was tiresomely long-winded, but sounded quite truthful to me - all women are not Brandi guys) you still sound like you acted like a dick. Why did you care so much about her misplaying a hand?

And I am SO tired of people saying "She should suck it up, trash-talking happens all the time in poker" - Yes, it does, but there's no need for it. Can't people manage to be civil to each other for a few hours, ffs? (Awaits flames [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

PS Yes, I had to LOL at "aggressive call" too.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:44 AM

All,

The developments in this thread are alarming. I now understand more about the poker world. From what I have heard Justin Rollo has been on Hendonmob over the last couple of days researching players he can now look down to. Word is that El D is about to get what is coming to him.

400K is enough to piss a few players off. I think.

Chad,

3:45 at the monkey bars, don't tell the teachers please lets keep this showdown secret.

Old 06-19-2007, 08:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't comment on anything other than how she played the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, please explain this. So you DID berate her for how she played the hand?
Old 06-19-2007, 08:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Aggressive call, nice. Also, starting hand value's do not rise and fall depending on if it is cash or tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

However starting hand values do rise and fall depending on whether or not you are shorthanded, and she states clearly that they are shorthanded and thats why its value has increased, not that its because its a tourney.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd love to be outraged by this and that, but i'm way to amused by the thought of an "aggressive call."

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya WTF? That didn't get near enough love.