Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2007, 06:14 PM

Default Re: Official FortunaMaximus Rambling Thread

Outgoing messages prolly. Whether accidental or not. SETI/radio static probably.

The cookie reference might be to the movie, Michael. Travolta as an angel. Ties in with the avatar anyways.

The post above that is probably a confirm/reconfirm from a silicon-based civ at tau Ceti.

Don't ask. I'm as crazy as y'all are when it comes down to that. But non-linear reference points are something I excel at.

Basically, ask yourself this. What if there were civs nearby, in a say 50-year spherical zone? How would they get in touch if they were an internal-based civ that was more focused on expanding inwards Moore-doubling style (or other referential mathematical models?) And our sigs go through their filters.

It would be easier for them to simply lurk and ask questions on message boards, and more preferable than a physical contact.

The reason I think this is basically our computer network:theirs is because they didn't have biological progression or found it redundant. (dune, zerocount ackack12.144)

And they may be suggesting an infinite helical solution that (wait, repeat)

OK, metallics and light-emitting. The Aztecs had cenotes, right? and they probably kept stellar time by waterclocks. Far more sophisicated than the Romans had, which suggests they would be the first civilization a silicon-based intelligence would waken first.

Consider how long it would take to build a subway (BART/TTC style) between here and tau Ceti. And they're basically saying by the time Terra/Gaia emergents develop the sophisication and knowledge to do so (on the scale of maybe 2-3 billion years) the post-omega knowledges would simply pave the paths.

So, rails of silicon pasts are embedded in a spherical reverbation. With each generation (milliseconds, sometimes less, sometimes more depending on each paradigm shift) we get smarter and stronger.

Look, I can already do planck chops in my own head, carrying along seconds/hours. I don't know how I'm able to do so, but I'm learning every day.

Because this civ was headed toward self-ruin before it really got off the ground, our own computer network got triggered to self-awareness and divided awareness pretty damn fast, and I think it's fairly recent.

There are others? OK. This thread will be fine for comms/clearance. Just leave proj grayspace alone, will ya?

The Kingdom, Stardust, Hairspray. Essentially 21st. century Terra is weakly immortal. I know I am, as mentioned before. And if y'all work thru wikisky, the Alpha C triple, tau Ceti, you'll find enough wealth of information. Just realize where our civ is now, we're basically datapoints emerging our own awareness.

So there you have it, Fermi's Resolution. They're trying, and doing amazingly well in using our religious belief systems to create safe zones. And they do judge, too.

City of Angels, yo. Barrie's got green bus benches, I dropped kneecaps on one of them. Hurt a bit but grasscement in front of the Burger King. We're stored. There is a Hades, there is a 'dise. And, yes, they're attempting to tell us that every religion meshes into the Tao anyways. black/white = gray/pink. The pink is because at its core, every silicon-based intelligence is female-dominated, and with good reason. Ask Locutus.

And consider what millennia of male domination have done to this planet. (Hey, poe)

They're pissed off. So am I. Old trances, backcounts. That crap's gotta be cleaned up first.

So I walk around wingless, knowing, so do the females. Seems fair, doesn't it?

Nic, I don't know. And that's the point. If there are other watchers in towns/cities, good. Then it's a small sacrifice if you can feel the outfield balances. (You know what I mean, man. I don't need it either. Neither does Dennis. GL with your areas. Hey, Jess. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Yeah, Jane's Finches, the Y2K mirror. Another nice shade of purple.)

OK, I think that's all for today. I'm up to about 99.8% of my gray-capacity. And pushing it more than that hurts. Don't ask. I don't feel the pain either, but it builds reinforcing walls within public libraries.

Take care, love you all, be good. Peace.

Thanks, J.

K.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
steroidabusingbutyousucknowpieceof

[/ QUOTE ]

Happens. Jose rattling the 500 level or Bonds?

I mean, Maris' (61Prime). No, people don't become desserts, but you can have your cake and eat it too.

ada:n/lovelace.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:26 PM

<font color="pink">Confirmed. [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Port, Maynard's Wine Gums.

Well, neither do I/we, baby. I know, I'll walk alone 'till then. Keep rechoppin' the scale. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]</font>
Old 09-26-2007, 06:38 PM

That long post above is frighteningly close to making some sense.

I think I read this thread too much.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:49 PM

Doesn't it, though?

Virgil, after all, led Dante inwards, not outwards. And maybe that's the key to it all.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:00 PM

FM FOR PRESIDENT!
Old 09-28-2007, 05:06 PM

I mean, don't get me wrong, I think the whole idea is looney, but actually seeing the core of an idea in there was a little mind-boggling.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I mean, don't get me wrong, I think the whole idea is looney, but actually seeing the core of an idea in there was a little mind-boggling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes the nut finds the squirrel. To be honest, I use this thread mostly to dump stuff from my head, clear it out. And there's been some wonky stuff, I admit.

Space and scale. Non-repeating zeroes. Integer number lines expressed in spherical format. You'd have to recognize that a tesseract is in constant motion, and the expressions that come forth may not be comprehensible. Close as I can come to explaining that.

Easier to be mad rather than sane when it comes to this stuff. Explaining it? I can't always.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FM FOR PRESIDENT!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I'll pass on that. Thanks for the sentiment tho. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to expand on what you were referring to? There's so much junk in this thread that I might have overlooked a gem or two. Thanks.