Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is Fucngr8t the biggest fish at Party 100/200 ?
Yes 20 21.74%
No 19 20.65%
There are others worse 53 57.61%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 04:20 AM

Default Re: Ftp stole my money

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for looking into this though Doug.

You seem very committed to FT and trying to improve the site as much as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah and the True Poker guy too. Even though I dont play at either they seem to be the only ones who actively come on here to help customers and seek our opinions and advice. Party sure as hell never did that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not the only ones.
Lee Jones and others at PokerStars seem to be a LOT.
And WSEX_GM has been really good too.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:28 AM

2 accounts = 2 bonuses
Old 11-29-2006, 04:31 AM

did you try to deposit to them with a cancelled credit card or something?

If it was an honest mistake on your part, sorry dude. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

In general, though, since FTP is a major/reliable site, I'm probably going to have to assume they did the right thing here.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:02 AM

I can't believe I read this whole thread, ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

As others have said, irregardless of what the guy did or didn't do, no matter how severe or unjust or guilty he is, freezing somebody's account up for 2 1/2 months and then emailing them saying basically "Hi! Thank you for your patience, our fraud department has determined you are a cheating scumbag. All your monies are ours! Have a Nice Day!".

That's pretty [censored] up and I'm beggining to worry about keeping my money on FTP. This is not the first time I've heard of somebody's money being unfairly siezed by FTP, in fact corresponding threads seem to pop up almost daily. I hope FTP Doug can give a good explanation for why their Fraud department stole his money and didn't even tell him what he did wrong. That's illegal in the states for good reason, people have a right to know what they did wrong so they can defend themselves and the truth can get unvieled.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

My account name there was "rapperson" , I would like anyone thru look thru the hands and tell me if I did anything illegal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasnīt there at the time myself, but it would now be very interresting with some HH:s/confirmation posted here... Open up PT guys!
Old 11-29-2006, 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Must have been 30/60 then when I got to 1k I went to 25/50 Nl I beleive, it has been so long I don't even remember but I would love someone to post all my hand history.

[/ QUOTE ]
You deposited $600 and started playing 30/60 with 10 BBs? I'm not saying it means you're guilty of anything, but it does seem a little weird. You didn't take any transactions from anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]
Weird or not, itīs probably not aginst the t/c of FT anyway. One are perfectly allowed to do it, and we maybe should keep in mind that most of us actually are happy that people do this lottery-ticket-plays.
Until FT comes up with better (and they hopefully do) I am now leaning more and more on to ericīs side in this matter.
Old 11-29-2006, 05:33 AM

I believe such short-stack buying of the "double-up or bust" type strategy is way more common than many of you people realize.

Where do you think all those "min buy-in then disappear and never be seen again" players are coming from?
Old 11-29-2006, 06:43 AM

Btw I want to amend what I said to say that if eric is truly innocent of any wrong doing, then I do care and feel bad for him. Duh.

You know the more I think about it, the more I think this is very likely just a sign of a dysfunctional corporation with an out-of-control department (fraud). Whoever's running that department is probably just making up the rules as they go along, badly. No one from above is holding them accountable, and there are no regulations in place as to how to behave, or customer recourse possible as a last resort.
Old 11-29-2006, 07:07 AM

I'm posting here to show my support (assuming that what he says is true). Websites need to realise that this kind of behaviour really damages their reputation. I will take into consideration the content of this post in making a decision as to whether i should play at FTP at all.

I've said in the past that the only operator I really trust is PokerStars and this is exactly why.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe I read this whole thread, ughhhhhhhhhhhh.

As others have said, irregardless of what the guy did or didn't do, no matter how severe or unjust or guilty he is...

[/ QUOTE ]
Not a word. Just thought I'd be the one to tell you, before you continue to use it in public. It's "regardless."
Closed Thread