Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Group Two: 2 vs 6
Spiderman 2 95 69.85%
Men in Black 41 30.15%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2007, 10:37 PM

Default Re: Convince me to stake you (#2)

instead of staking please ship $2 dollars to me on UB and you will be blessed by the poker gods.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. I will let you stake me 100% risk free. I cannot believe that no one else has offered this yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Incorrect. I already offered this along my mortal enemy tilting rail skills.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im actually looking for a serious stake. in september i may be able to buy myself out straight once my student loans come through and i am reimbursed for rent and other expenses covered by the loan, but i'd like to get started sooner than that.

i ran $75 up to like 15k playing ssnl and msnl. always moved up very quickly, as soon as i have 18 buyins for a game i was taking shots. finally moved up to 5/10 for maybe 15k hands and lost a lot. spent remaining 5k on tuition and girls and living expenses. cashed out my last 2k in april to pay rent.

i have a very strong thought process, you can do a search on my username in the last two years in msnl, search for "-re:" to get my threads to understand how much i think things through.

ideally im looking for a 100 and 200nl stake, but im willing to shortstack to build a bankroll. i'd be looking to buy myself out fairly quickly, theres no reason for me to play on a stake once i get a kickstart again, unless you encouraged it and it benefitted me

i have probably half of my pt stats backed up on a disk somewhere. i dont think i have my 5/10 stats, or if i do, they're on 3 different computers.

[/ QUOTE ]
i forgot to mention, i have 8k posts, 75% of which are strategy content. I give back to the community.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. I will let you stake me 100% risk free. I cannot believe that no one else has offered this yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes, but I also offer 50% of my winnings. So that it is a true win-win situation.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:02 PM

nobody wants to be blessed and run good?
Old 07-11-2007, 11:14 PM

Here are my 25nl post legislation graphs, I don't have access to my computer w/ party poker db.

I've stayed at 25nl primarily because of being forced to withdraw money rather frequently to pay for school, other bills, etc. Also, the occasional tilt.
I try to read pretty much every thread in the NL strategy forums, even if I don't always reply, I also try to read blogs w/ actual poker content/advice, and I've also read/reread several books on poker(Theory of Poker, Mathematics of Poker, and NL Theory and Practice).

Also, your pm box is full, email addy is shoxx06@gmail.com
Old 07-11-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes, but I also offer 50% of my winnings. So that it is a true win-win situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah well then I guess I will have to up the ante to include trolling any poster of Greg's choosing for the duration of the stake. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

If I am chosen I swear by all that is holy and sacred and Antonius that someone's gonna get frenzied and bloodbathed.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:19 PM

Man it's super lame that this thread pops up after my hard drive crashed and I just replaced it, I'm now in the process of re-upping my PT and PokerAce HUD, etc etc.

My Sharkscope is pretty good, my sng specialty is in 9man nonturbo sngs and HU sngs. I maintained a 14% ROI in the $5.50s on stars over about 3k and I had a 9% ROI in the $6.50 turbos over a span of about 2k. I also had a 40% ROI in 180mans but that was a super low sample size so I don't put much emphasis on it (~100 and all $4).

As far as cash games go, I wish I could provide graphs but my best games are FR omaha8 and then 6max NLHE followed closely thereafter by 6max LHE. I was always a solid winner in these games but nothing too spectacular (most hover around .9-1.1/100).

One of the reasons that I hope you'll choose me is that I have four days off in succession so I have a lot of free time to grind it out. I'm extremely open minded and really willing to work with you. I have staked a few players myself and I realize how rewarding it is to have someone succeed off your investment so I plan on working hard if you decide to pick me. Thanks in advance.

-Mike

EDIT: Bad beat on the full inbox, best I can provide is this link
Old 07-11-2007, 11:19 PM

I started playing poker in 2003. I began by playing strictly playing SNG's and MTT's and had success

Last month I just began playing cash and I am just learning winning cash game concepts because I was so used to SNG concepts but here is my graph since i started playing Cash last month

email me at zlingo13@yahoo.com if ur interested
Old 07-11-2007, 11:29 PM

Stake me because I'm better than you. Oh wait, I don't need you to stake me because I'm better than you and very soon will be rich.

(Seriously though, if you want to stake me, I'm down. I play 1/2-5/10, more on the side of 1/2.)