Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 09:56 AM

Default Re: The demise of Gigabet

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The reason I brought this up today was that in light of the ZJ scandal, it became clear to me in reading the responses that many people are far too naive and trusting about what goes on in the online poker world.

[/ QUOTE ]

El D,

sounds like you know something....don't tease the naive, shed light & bring any unethical, immoral, scandulous individuals to the forefront where they can take responsibilty for their actions/scams

[/ QUOTE ]

#5628650 - 04/29/06
Old 08-06-2007, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The reason I brought this up today was that in light of the ZJ scandal, it became clear to me in reading the responses that many people are far too naive and trusting about what goes on in the online poker world.

[/ QUOTE ]

El D,

sounds like you know something....don't tease the naive, shed light & bring any unethical, immoral, scandulous individuals to the forefront where they can take responsibilty for their actions/scams

[/ QUOTE ]

he is just saying that if you dont think there are people out there gaining an advantage by do something unethical, you are naive -- plain and simple.

hell, i have been approached more than once to cooperate in collusion (by high stakes nl players -- nobobody from this forum ) and hardly anyone knows i play poker.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:57 PM

Wow, I just read this thread from start to finish and I'm basically no wiser on the situation than when I first started. Thanks.for.the.blue.balls.nvg.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:46 PM

Thanks.for.the.blue.balls.nvg.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I just read this thread from start to finish and I'm basically no wiser on the situation than when I first started. Thanks.for.the.blue.balls.nvg.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-06-2007, 07:13 PM

cliff notes please
Old 08-06-2007, 07:44 PM

Cliff notes:

This is the worst NVG thread ever. Much is alluded to, nothing is openly talked about. Blue balls indeed.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-06-2007, 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone that is so interested in hearing other players bust stories are pathetic. The majority of you guys are losing poker players who are jealous of others success. You enjoy hearing other players failures as it makes you feel better about your miserable lives. Go back to the NL 25 tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course the majority of poker players are losing players. Why wouldn't it gladden their hearts when they learn that somebody who has previously taken all of their money also have leaks of their own?

I think it's not so much that people here are jealous of success -- look at the respect that people like whitelime, cts, aba, etc. get. Rather, it's just consoling to learn that people you once believed to be indestructable is just as human as you are.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:49 PM

I really gotta start reading the dates on these things before I start reading. Back to the beginners forum I go...