Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2007, 10:02 AM

Default Re: ***Official Johnny Chan Poker Classic (Vancouver) thread***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ohhhh T. you did great =) especially when you kept stealing my blinds with your monster stack - tsk tsk for picking on a girl [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I won the bad beat Jackpot Sunday night playing a cash game - so it was a GREAT weekend =) Pocket 10s against pocket Js!

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks it was nice playing with you. fwiw, i was picking on your blinds because you and the guy next to you and maybe another were suuuuper tight. I don't know how big your stack was when you folded A7s face up, but if you had 25bbs or less I think that is an easy shove vs me there.

congrats on the bbj.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhh - I would've done the same thing [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] - I had to play tight - I started the day in 151st place and played to win (tough long haul) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks!
Old 05-15-2007, 10:07 AM

Default Re: ***Official Johnny Chan Poker Classic (Vancouver) thread***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ohhhh T. you did great =) especially when you kept stealing my blinds with your monster stack - tsk tsk for picking on a girl [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I won the bad beat Jackpot Sunday night playing a cash game - so it was a GREAT weekend =) Pocket 10s against pocket Js!

[/ QUOTE ]

this hand is the story of the weekend in the room obv.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to know the odds on it - I did a bit of research and someone had a huge math formula (the community went 10,10,9,J,J) - they said quads against quads is 1 in 93 million (seems a bit much to me considering winning the 649 is 1 in 14 million) - if it is the case it would've been nice to add a few 0's to the jackpot! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Also, only playing poker for the past year and a half - I've probably played live cash games 5 times...