Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2006, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Ultimate Bet Owes Me 20k

[ QUOTE ]
I am even afraid that if I did not have the reputation I do in the online community that this matter wouldn’t of been handled so quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo.

With your reputation and ability to turn business away from them, your guilt or innocence is irrelevant.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am even afraid that if I did not have the reputation I do in the online community that this matter wouldn’t of been handled so quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo.

With your reputation and ability to turn business away from them, your guilt or innocence is irrelevant.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. Zeejustin?
Old 12-06-2006, 05:00 PM

It wasn't just the fact that it was his first post that led people to their conclusions on Eric. It was his behavior.

Perhaps it's not right for us to base our judgement of someone on his conduct and professionalism on this forum. But that's all we can really go on here. And the way he was refusing to justify ANY of his actions just smelled particularly fishy.
Old 12-06-2006, 05:03 PM

good2 - wow. no phone-call and they still have your acct locked.
This after they tried to claim that they had only 'temporarily' closed your account in the first place.

What a nightmare.
I hope it works out for you.

They should be really embarasse and definitely owe you a big-time apology for putting you such stress.

Holla!!
Old 12-06-2006, 05:04 PM

I'm not accusing you of any wrongdoing, and I didn't mean to imply that.

My opinion still stands, though. If seizing your funds is EV- due to your rake generation or your ability to pull away business due to your forum fame, then you get your roll back.

It's that simple.
Old 12-06-2006, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not accusing you of any wrongdoing, and I didn't mean to imply that.

My opinion still stands, though. If seizing your funds is EV- due to your rake generation or your ability to pull away business due to your forum fame, then you get your roll back.

It's that simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not that simple. If you cheat, and are a high revenue customer, you will be barred. Bottom line.
Old 12-06-2006, 05:22 PM

Why would a business turn away a profitable customer for any reason?

Perhaps, if your cheating is flagrant enough that other players have noticed and complained, then they will ban you. But at that point, you aren't an EV+ customer as your rake generation < rake generated by all the others that are leaving due to your actions.

If you generate $20k in rake per month and have a friend dump ~$1k per month to you from fraudulent credit cards, what is the sites motivation to ban you?
Old 12-06-2006, 05:23 PM

Will all the cash flow you all have, it seems negligent to not have the services of both a good lawyer and a good accountant. You're still running this business like it's a lemonade stand with 7 figures in the coffee can. Your emails would get a much better response if they ended with "Please forward this to your Legal Department as I have retained the services of [fancy law firm] to assist me."
Old 12-06-2006, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would a business turn away a profitable customer for any reason?

Perhaps, if your cheating is flagrant enough that other players have noticed and complained, then they will ban you. But at that point, you aren't an EV+ customer as your rake generation < rake generated by all the others that are leaving due to your actions.

If you generate $20k in rake per month and have a friend dump ~$1k per month to you from fraudulent credit cards, what is the sites motivation to ban you?

[/ QUOTE ]

They barred ZeeJustin, they barred JJProdigy, and they've barred many others. The integrity of the games and the site has more value than the simple EV proposition that you proposed.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Will all the cash flow you all have, it seems negligent to not have the services of both a good lawyer and a good accountant. You're still running this business like it's a lemonade stand with 7 figures in the coffee can. Your emails would get a much better response if they ended with "Please forward this to your Legal Department as I have retained the services of [fancy law firm] to assist me."

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw G2cu has a lawyer he could easily talk to about this and I'm sure he will if it isnt resolved quickly