10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2007, 12:44 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible to get this script to "CHECK" preflop, on the flop etc for you ? I am setting this up with the TableNavigator script and i got EVERY little itty bitty thing worked out on the keyboard. Including reloading etc, except for CHECKING .. so does anyone know how I can check on the keyboard ?(PokerStars )

[/ QUOTE ]

Please disregard this, of course its the same button as "call" [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2007, 03:01 PM

where do i get said script?
Old 09-18-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
where do i get said script?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/AutoHotKey

here are a bunch of them the bet pot is somewhere in the middle named just "bet pot" there are other bet pot scripts for other rooms so make sure u get the right one
Old 09-18-2007, 07:53 PM

Hello all,

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i just got on stars after like a 2-3 week breka and dled the new vers of stars bet pot, but now it doesnt work? do i have to uninstall like it says above?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive uninstalled and then reinstalled and it still doesnt work at all, so I think we have to wait for someone to fix this script

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i'm using betpot for a while... it's a great script. but since last PS update when i try to bet the slide bar go to zero instead the correct value.

hope there's a fix in the way [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerStars Problems... I need Information!

I will be uploading a new version tomorrow with any luck, including fixes for Party, and a few other things - but I need to know why many of you are having trouble with PokerStars, so I can fix that too.

Personally, I play 99% on Stars - and I am having no problems [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Please tell me:

<ul type="square">[*]Stars Client Version (Help -&gt; About PokerStars)[*]BetPot version[*]Theme used (hypersimple / standard / mine / custom (post screenshot if so)[*]if Wheel / Pot function - one / other both broken[*]screenshot of a debug popup if possible.[*]Anything else you can think of[/list]
Known common problems:

If you are running SnoopFree, this will break Pot functions (well, make them VERY slow - so it generally just goes to zero)

Desktop MUST be set to 32-bit colour depth - if not, wheel will work, pot functions will not.

Please give as much info as possible - when it works fine for me, I rely on your input to figure out the problems [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'd also appreciate a quick post from anyone who has it working as normal on PokerStars - If only just to let me know I am not the only one, as would be the case if an error occurred during upload last time.

Many thanks,

dave.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:33 PM

Vista
PS client v. 2.296, server v. 809, Proto v. 1.36
I use the "hyper simple" with a black picture in back (so instead of the blue backgroud, its black)
Scroll works, Pot doesnt (using Right-click to set to Pot. worked for presets of .8/.75/.33/.33, but not for any others. (like i want 1/1/1/1 or so))
no debug stuff other than when i right click, the bet thing goes to zero

no snoopfree, 32-bit color is on
Old 09-18-2007, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Vista
PS client v. 2.296, server v. 809, Proto v. 1.36
I use the "hyper simple" with a black picture in back (so instead of the blue backgroud, its black)

(DOESNT WORK FOR ANY THEMES AT ALL FOR ME)

Scroll works, Pot doesnt

no debug stuff (I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS), the bet thing goes to zero

no snoopfree, 32-bit color is on

[/ QUOTE ]

I just quoted this dude and changed the few things I need to since its pretty simiar for me. Also I used to use version 0.2g and worked for until the newest update then it stopped working altogether so I downloaded the b0.2s and the only thing that works is the wheel scroll.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:53 PM

nevermind, i had 16 bit color on

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dave
Old 09-19-2007, 12:30 AM

Im having a problem with a new setup I just got.. Specifically the mouse I just purchased... It is a logitech and uses the setpoint software.

I basically just copy pasted my old script to the new laptop (which is running vista) and after doing the things said in this post the script is half working...

I can't get any of my xbuttons to work, however the right button and wheel up/down seem to be working fine.

Is there any way to speciffically find out what my side buttons are called? And what to name the function in betpot??

thanks
Old 09-19-2007, 10:04 AM

Nervermind.

I uninstalled everything (stars, ahk, scripts), installed evertything again and now it's working.

I'm using pokerstars with hypersimple theme.

I would like to thank you for these great scripts. I'm addicted to them. It's a pain to play poker without them. Great job.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:28 AM

Anyone else having problems with ChipReloader not working with BetPot ? (i made sure they don't have duplicate hotkeys)