View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 08:11 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
Also, one bot-like characteristic I remember is that they would often make specific bet sizes in places where any human would just go all in.

Some examples. They raise pf and some short stack just calls, so it's hu. There is $25 in the pot, the short stack has $10 left. Instead of just going allin or betting $10, they would bet $18. Same if the short stack had $21 left, they would still bet $18.

That would primarily be seen in the cbets, but sometimes in pf reraises too. They'd make a 3bet to 97% of a guys stack hu instead of just going allin.

[/ QUOTE ] thats beacuse we use the bet pot on FullTiltShortcut script. we right click that amount gets enterd...we click the bet button
Old 05-10-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, one bot-like characteristic I remember is that they would often make specific bet sizes in places where any human would just go all in.

Some examples. They raise pf and some short stack just calls, so it's hu. There is $25 in the pot, the short stack has $10 left. Instead of just going allin or betting $10, they would bet $18. Same if the short stack had $21 left, they would still bet $18.

That would primarily be seen in the cbets, but sometimes in pf reraises too. They'd make a 3bet to 97% of a guys stack hu instead of just going allin.

[/ QUOTE ]

isnt that pretty common for someone 10 tabling with a bet % pot script? Why would they spend the extra effort to make a $10 bet when they can just hit the same button they always do?
Old 05-10-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Situation where the bot would bet 18$ and fold to 3$ more would be golden obviously, but I guess it would be RRRRRReally bad bot.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:13 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just caught up with the thread. Jesus there are a lot of retarded people on 2p2.

Few random thoughts. Chuck, what are you saying about your account being reopened on 3/27? That's when it was frozen, was it reopened the next day? You didn't reappear until early May. You say you played live for a month while your account was frozen. I think you got your lies mixed up, please straighten them out.

For hilarity's sake, please post your notes of the player "SukitTrebek." Does it say "3bet me pf 20x in last week. gotten caught with hands like Q5o, J3o, 74o, A3s, 97o. should keep folding, more likely to have a monster next time."

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not a bot. Get over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No HE is not a bot. He uses a bot program to play his accounts for him. You can do a google search on bots, scripts etc. and use dictionary.com if you need really specific definitions spelled out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx for your explanation. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2007, 08:17 PM

Also, regarding what they said about timing delays because of discussing bet sizing and slowplaying hands.

They virtually never varied their bet sizes. They'd still make a 80% cbet even into five players even on every board texture.

They virtually never ever slowplayed. You can see from the stats. They had a very low stat for call pfr. Then on the flop they had the highest value for "fold to flop bet" that I've ever seen. They played incredibly fit or fold (like you would imagine). And if they did actually call pf, flop something nice, call, and slowplay, where are the c/r's?

In position, if they flopped top set or whatever, they wouldn't slowplay, they still cbet everytime. Where is the slowplaying? Chuck?
Old 05-10-2007, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You claim to play by the "system" but are you now claiming that you are varying your play depending on who the other players are?

[/ QUOTE ]

I brought this up about 700 posts ago when they first started taking questions. They say they play by a system and yet they need their chairs so close together the guy in the middle couldn't go to the bathroom without the other 2 moving.

This whole set up makes no sense. If the system virtually plays itself there is NO need to be so close for guidance.

Because maybe they get one variant situation every 4,000 hands they have to work like 8 year old chinese sweatshop babies?

These guys are simply answering the questions they can and ignoring all the tough ones.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-10-2007, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If FT is in fact unwilling to re-open the investigation, or at the very least to provide a FAR greater explanation for their rationale in clearing those accounts, then this will be an unmitigated public relations and customer service DISASTER for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it won't. You greatly overestimate 2+2's presence in the online poker market.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's getting to be time to trot out the dreaded B word ...

BOYCOTT

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good, how about everyone move to Stars starting tomorrow, gogogo!
Old 05-10-2007, 08:22 PM

Obviously, they're still hitting the bet pot button. But even people that do this and ten table, recognize their opponents almost allin and would often just click the allin button.

I know it's not conclusive proof, I'm just tossing more stuff out that I remember and you can take it fwiw.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
most obvious botting case ever?

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. The fact that people are so easily swayed by Nation/any mod saying "No Wai!" is amazing given Trebek's voluminous fact pattern. You couldn't get one person to have such near-exact stats, much less 3 on that sample.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:31 PM

Also, regarding the timeouts.

They would occasionally timeout in places most people wouldn't, like in a hu pot. The other player would donk the river or something, and it would think and think, then timeout. (And often immediately get up from the table)

I can't remember once them timing out in the more traditional manner where there is a five way pot, they have nothing, got sidetracked on a different table, and forgot to hit check/fold.

IMHO, FT should be able to run through their thousands of hands and find that they timed out way way less than other players who play 6-8 tables.