Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2007, 10:48 AM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

I am not able to find sixthsensepoker.com, and sixthsensedata.com shows under construction. What is the correct website address?
Old 06-12-2007, 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am not able to find sixthsensepoker.com, and sixthsensedata.com shows under construction. What is the correct website address?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, our main website seems to be offline (sixthsensepoker). The scanners and back-end server are still up though (ssdata.com).

I'll check out why its down and report back when its up.

-Ben
Old 06-13-2007, 01:02 PM

I think i might jump on this...but it is expensive, and I'm not a pro.

How many hands do you think you need to play to make this worthwhile? It's unfortunate bronze level sucks so much, it doesn't really offer much since at <= NL50 the fish don't have enough money to make things profitable.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, our main website seems to be offline (sixthsensepoker). The scanners and back-end server are still up though (ssdata.com).

I'll check out why its down and report back when its up.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

www.sixthsensepoker.com is back up now. The ISP screwed up our renewal, but its fixed now.

-Ben
Old 06-13-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

How many hands do you think you need to play to make this worthwhile? It's unfortunate bronze level sucks so much, it doesn't really offer much since at <= NL50 the fish don't have enough money to make things profitable.

[/ QUOTE ]

The value of Sixth Sense is on a monthly basis. It might improve your table selection (and then your winrate) by 10-20% over what you could do manually or with PAHUD. If your monthly win * 1.1 or 1.2 is > $15 (for bronze level), then SS value is positive. The 10-20% is obviously a swag, and differs for each person & play style.

Key things to remember. Table selection is VERY important. If you have bad/poor table selection now, Sixth Sense will help a LOT. If you currently are very diligent about table selection, SS will make your life easier, but not improve it that much since its already good.

SS is incredibly valuable for pro players. We support MULTIPLE sites that you can download and score simultaneously. That's where SS really shines.

We can also guarantee support for the product, and have made LOTS of improvements to it over time.

Whether you buy SS or not, you should be very diligent with table selection, it makes a huge difference.

-Ben
Old 06-13-2007, 02:28 PM

No fulltilt tables are showing up for me for $1/2 6max NL. The same limit does for Party Poker. I have them both checked under the "games" menu.

I don't use the ptagg thing.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:19 PM

anyone else having troubles with the stars scanner since their latest update?

Was working fine until the update and know they changed their text in the lobby,

also running the dreaded vista, XP owns, just dont want to reformat and switch to XP and lose all my stuff i currently have, and [censored] importing over 2mill hands again,
Old 06-13-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The value of Sixth Sense is on a monthly basis. It might improve your table selection (and then your winrate) by 10-20% over what you could do manually or with PAHUD. If your monthly win * 1.1 or 1.2 is > $15 (for bronze level), then SS value is positive. The 10-20% is obviously a swag, and differs for each person & play style.

Key things to remember. Table selection is VERY important. If you have bad/poor table selection now, Sixth Sense will help a LOT. If you currently are very diligent about table selection, SS will make your life easier, but not improve it that much since its already good.

SS is incredibly valuable for pro players. We support MULTIPLE sites that you can download and score simultaneously. That's where SS really shines.

We can also guarantee support for the product, and have made LOTS of improvements to it over time.

Whether you buy SS or not, you should be very diligent with table selection, it makes a huge difference.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey
I need some help
I have a subscription.
I had to get a new laptop and have installed the trial version.
I cant seem to get the password right to add my username to it and get my subscription loaded on.
I emailed your support but no reply.
My username is ws2260

can you help?

PS to all - its a great tool; highly recommended as long as you datamine.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone else having troubles with the stars scanner since their latest update?

Was working fine until the update and know they changed their text in the lobby,

also running the dreaded vista, XP owns, just dont want to reformat and switch to XP and lose all my stuff i currently have, and [censored] importing over 2mill hands again,

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I'm getting reports that the new PokerStars update messes things up for SS users that are using Vista.

We are working on a fix, can't say when it will be ready.

-Ben
Old 06-13-2007, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No fulltilt tables are showing up for me for $1/2 6max NL. The same limit does for Party Poker. I have them both checked under the "games" menu.

I don't use the ptagg thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, we are trying to bring up those scanners now.

Next time please report this on the SS forums, we'll be able to respond to it quicker.

-Ben