FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 07:58 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

Also, one bot-like characteristic I remember is that they would often make specific bet sizes in places where any human would just go all in.

Some examples. They raise pf and some short stack just calls, so it's hu. There is $25 in the pot, the short stack has $10 left. Instead of just going allin or betting $10, they would bet $18. Same if the short stack had $21 left, they would still bet $18.

That would primarily be seen in the cbets, but sometimes in pf reraises too. They'd make a 3bet to 97% of a guys stack hu instead of just going allin.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:00 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
Just caught up with the thread. Jesus there are a lot of retarded people on 2p2.

Few random thoughts. Chuck, what are you saying about your account being reopened on 3/27? <font color="red"> link please...where did i say this...if I did it was an error...we got suspended 3/26 and reopened april 25</font> That's when it was frozen, was it reopened the next day? You didn't reappear until early May. You say you played live for a month while your account was frozen. I think you got your lies mixed up, please straighten them out. <font color="red">qiut calling me a liar, you don't know the truth. u have what you think is evidence of the truth, but its not the truth. the truth is we ARE NOT bots </font>

For hilarity's sake, please post your notes of the player "SukitTrebek." Does it say "3bet me pf 20x in last week. gotten caught with hands like Q5o, J3o, 74o, A3s, 97o. should keep folding, more likely to have a monster next time." <font color="red"> haha </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-10-2007, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

For hilarity's sake, please post your notes of the player "SukitTrebek."

[/ QUOTE ]

nlnut, please do this.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know why, but I actually ran the numbers through (probably to come and defend nation), and statiscally speaking, ITS IMPOSSIBLE for these 4 players to have the same stats over such a big sample. It is litterally 4 Standard Deviations away from the norm. I wanted to come here and say that it was possible for there stats to be similar, but it turns out that there is less than a half percent chance. I'm not saying Nation is in on it, but mathmatically, its not only improbable, but pretty close to impossible for there stats to converge.

I wanted to to make sure I did the calculations right so I brought the data to my Stats prof and he verifyed it.

DONT TAKE THIS PERSONALLY NATION.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you and your stats prof are wrong. If you don't think so, ask him about the IID assumption and concentrate on the 'identical' part of it. Then look at the VPiP from different positions, and see if they are drawn from the same distribution.

Your calculation is right, but the results are wrong.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:05 PM

most obvious botting case ever?
Old 05-10-2007, 08:06 PM

I'd give it up already nlnut, the only thing missing from these posts is your exact address and that can be bought. You have your story and everybody else has their logical conclusions, neither side gonna convince the other.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:07 PM

nlnut, regarding the notes that you guys took regarding the magical extra-PT stat: Did you share the observations between the three of you and if so how?
Old 05-10-2007, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know why, but I actually ran the numbers through (probably to come and defend nation), and statiscally speaking, ITS IMPOSSIBLE for these 4 players to have the same stats over such a big sample. It is litterally 4 Standard Deviations away from the norm. I wanted to come here and say that it was possible for there stats to be similar, but it turns out that there is less than a half percent chance. I'm not saying Nation is in on it, but mathmatically, its not only improbable, but pretty close to impossible for there stats to converge.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell do you mean by this?
Old 05-10-2007, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell do you mean by this?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-10-2007, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd give it up already nlnut, the only thing missing from these posts is your exact address and that can be bought. You have your story and everybody else has their logical conclusions, neither side gonna convince the other.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sometimes it takes a 9-poster to make the best post in many many pages. Good advice for everyone, it would seem.