raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 07:14 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

As far as I know, Nation does not own a digital camera.

[/ QUOTE ]

O RLY???

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, the detective work on this forum is just amazing to me. Nice job.

Mark
Old 05-10-2007, 07:22 PM

Just caught up with the thread. Jesus there are a lot of retarded people on 2p2.

Few random thoughts. Chuck, what are you saying about your account being reopened on 3/27? That's when it was frozen, was it reopened the next day? You didn't reappear until early May. You say you played live for a month while your account was frozen. I think you got your lies mixed up, please straighten them out.

For hilarity's sake, please post your notes of the player "SukitTrebek." Does it say "3bet me pf 20x in last week. gotten caught with hands like Q5o, J3o, 74o, A3s, 97o. should keep folding, more likely to have a monster next time."
Old 05-10-2007, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just caught up with the thread. Jesus there are a lot of retarded people on 2p2.

Few random thoughts. Chuck, what are you saying about your account being reopened on 3/27? That's when it was frozen, was it reopened the next day? You didn't reappear until early May. You say you played live for a month while your account was frozen. I think you got your lies mixed up, please straighten them out.

For hilarity's sake, please post your notes of the player "SukitTrebek." Does it say "3bet me pf 20x in last week. gotten caught with hands like Q5o, J3o, 74o, A3s, 97o. should keep folding, more likely to have a monster next time."

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not a bot. Get over it.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

As far as I know, Nation does not own a digital camera.

[/ QUOTE ]

O RLY???

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I stand corrected. Congrats?
Old 05-10-2007, 07:33 PM

SukitTrebek.

It is a lost cause to argue with these guys, if they are botting it up they are going to continue to lie, if they are telling the truth we are gonna continue to think they are lying.

We need some words of wisdom, where is Pooptoad at our most desperate hour???

-Brendan
Old 05-10-2007, 07:36 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

I don't know why, but I actually ran the numbers through (probably to come and defend nation), and statiscally speaking, ITS IMPOSSIBLE for these 4 players to have the same stats over such a big sample. It is litterally 4 Standard Deviations away from the norm. I wanted to come here and say that it was possible for there stats to be similar, but it turns out that there is less than a half percent chance. I'm not saying Nation is in on it, but mathmatically, its not only improbable, but pretty close to impossible for there stats to converge.

I wanted to to make sure I did the calculations right so I brought the data to my Stats prof and he verifyed it.

DONT TAKE THIS PERSONALLY NATION.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:36 PM

For those asking for hands to be posted, it isn't very easy to look up in pt to find certain hands that show certain characteristics of the bots.

Even if I post hands of me reraising the bot pf, it still won't make the evidence that much more conclusive. People who dismiss the stats will dismiss a handful of hh's just the same. If the thread goes south at some point with ft re-exonerating them or something, I'll spend some time going through my db, and post me 3betting it pf ten times in one night or something.

I still say that's the wrong way for us to nail down that they are not human. I'll bump my post from earlier as I think it got overlooked a little bit.

I feel like Deep Throat in Watergate saying, "Follow 0_Drunkboxer's stats, he'll take you where you want to go."

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, before I go on about more circumstantial evidence, I think I figured out a way that could cut through all the nonsense and prove that they are a single bot.

Earlier in the thread, Chuck responded to my question that 0_Drunkenboxer came on to the team when 1ForTheThumb quit. Looking at my data, 1ForTheThumb played a full session on 2/28, then 1-tabled (?) for 86 hands on 3/1, then disappeared. 0_Drunkenboxer played a full session starting on 3/1 and played most days in March afterwards.

Chuck indicated that 0_Drunkenboxer played on his own before that. Directly before the 3/1 session, he shows up in my data for 3 hands of 2/4 6max on 2/27 (?).

In one of my older databases, he shows up on 12/30/06 for 5 hands of 2/4 FR. In one of them he lost $79 with 42o and his final poker hand according to PT was Q high (I can't pull up the hand to see if he had a straight draw or whatever but it could be a bot malfunction, thus immediately stopping after 5 hands).

I came across this post showing that he was playing 0.25/0.50 on 1/22.

That's all I know. I primarily only datamined 1/2 and 2/4 FR with a little of SH. So, please look through your own databases and post his stats at any limit.

If he shows 14/7 stats at 0.25/0.50 against wildly different opponents before he joined the "team" and learned the "system," the case will become air tight.

-Trebek

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-10-2007, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not a bot. Get over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No HE is not a bot. He uses a bot program to play his accounts for him. You can do a google search on bots, scripts etc. and use dictionary.com if you need really specific definitions spelled out.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:48 PM

Some more things.

At one point, brandonjoseph made a comment that he knew I liked to c/r ragged flops when exploiting them. This isn't true. Since they cbet every time, those were the flops I floated and would just take my chances against overcards. If a low card came I'd often fold to a second barrel, if a high card came I'd often make a small donkbet myself (and they would just fold if they didn't have a hand, and never rebluff me).

But primarily once I started re-exploiting their late positions raises, I started 3betting pf to just over the minreraise and they kept folding. Thus, all of our confrontations when I was oop and they didn't fold pf happened with me with the initiative in a 3bet pot. I almost never was in a position to c/r ragged flops, and if I was I didn't.

IMHO BrandonJoseph didn't actually play poker against me, but is just one of the guys who lent his name and account to Chuck for the bot.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Charles Kuruzovich (aka full_tilting):

[/ QUOTE ]

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/play...=r&n=70732