Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Election! - The Game Thread

here's the deal. i could quite easily be writing my own obituary, but after i read-up, i don't think shortline does this as a wolf. traz could easily still be a wolf, and if i was somehow voted in, i'd push for him. but i think shortline is village at this point. if he gets in and lynches me, so be it. there's going to be a bunch of vote manipulation anyway probably w/ 2 of the 2-voters not even being able to participate. also, i'd rather put shortline ahead of traz.

cast ballot for shortline

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with fnord that electing people to council who won't able to make it wouldn't be the end of the world. We get confirmeds day 4 eligible and more importantly, we don't elect wolves to the candidate pool.

[/ QUOTE ]

which is what i have been saying for 4 hours

[/ QUOTE ]
and again, whoever of the confirmeds who doesn't make it today WILL MAKE IT TOMORROW when they WILL be around. how is this hard?

[/ QUOTE ]

sigh

there may be more confirmeds tomorrow so i want to leave room for them

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

why would i pick one target and have to be held to it? why make it so easy for the wolves? i guarantee i will be picking from that selection. in fact, i will be picking from the four names, not even the rest of your list, in that case. they're all wolves. isn't that good enough? besides, MDD controls the lynch, not me.

[/ QUOTE ]
so easy for the wolves? allowing a wolf on the electorate to choose from 4-6 players is helping the wolves. ive already stated, if im put on the electorate, im voting for amp. no discussion. 10pm i send amp to the senate.
why cant you or traz do that?
i will be thoroughly disappointed if mdd doesnt get traz or amp lynched tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]
IT WON'T BE MY CHOICE. if MDD doesn't want amp, i can't make him vote amp. i will be pushing for amp because i promised i would. my vote DOES NOT MATTER. IT WILL NOT COUNT. DO U C Y.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
here's the deal. i could quite easily be writing my own obituary, but after i read-up, i don't think shortline does this as a wolf. traz could easily still be a wolf, and if i was somehow voted in, i'd push for him. but i think shortline is village at this point. if he gets in and lynches me, so be it. there's going to be a bunch of vote manipulation anyway probably w/ 2 of the 2-voters not even being able to participate. also, i'd rather put shortline ahead of traz.

[/ QUOTE ]
this just made me sit bolt upright and go WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
Old 01-18-2007, 10:48 PM

maybe i should just commit to killing amp. that'd be simpler.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw, i think amp is villager. my top suspects atm are traz and xorbie

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
herbie, who do you want dead?

[/ QUOTE ]
Amp/Mets/Iron because I think they are wolves and lastchance because he has been a moran all night and I suspect it will continue

[/ QUOTE ]
i can get behind the amp vote of course. you gotta be high to think mets is a wolf. iron is a toss up. last chance has been a whacko recently, but im guessing the real assassin would have came out and let us know if last is full of crap.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whatever - I may rant tomorrow if I am still alive but if I don't the discussion thread is going to blow the [censored] up with my thoughts on what lastchance is doing right now. I don't know if I would be more or less upset with him if I were a wolf - probably more but it would be close

[/ QUOTE ]
herbie is a wolf as well. hes worried about being alive tomorrow? as if hes been scary talented identifying wolves? he hasnt said anything anybody else hasnt said, and hes twice mentioned fear of being killed iirc. further hes also made the same wolf tell that traz did earlier today.

traz/amp/herbie all wolves
shorty/fnord/iron very suspicious
Old 01-18-2007, 10:50 PM

dmk, if you're a villager, you just completely blew my mind. how you can vote for me over yourself is dumbfounding. this was unexpected.