Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2006, 12:19 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
He knows he has a chance of dying every night, and putting the wolf in the middle only serves to confuse the village.

[/ QUOTE ]
so he puts his one wolf that has not been wolflike at all at the top of the list, then puts a deciding vote in for that wolf, and then hopes the wolves dont realize this?
you really think chuck is that dumb?
Old 05-12-2006, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He knows he has a chance of dying every night, and putting the wolf in the middle only serves to confuse the village.

[/ QUOTE ]
so he puts his one wolf that has not been wolflike at all at the top of the list, then puts a deciding vote in for that wolf, and then hopes the wolves dont realize this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope so. I really regret asking people to list their top suspects. If anything, it makes me look really bad and now I'm irritated that I basically handed the wolves our seer on a silver platter. I give myself an F- for this game.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:22 PM

i wont be available saturday or sunday, but if im dead today, thats moot.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope so. I really regret asking people to list their top suspects. If anything, it makes me look really bad and now I'm irritated that I basically handed the wolves our seer on a silver platter. I give myself an F- for this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm surprised you're not more pissed at chuckles for not coming out.

That doesnt seem very kyro-ish
Old 05-12-2006, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I give myself an F- for this game.

[/ QUOTE ]
if you vote me off, you can change that to a G-, unless of course youre a wolf as you appear, then you get a C-.
btw, hopefully i dont anger anybody, i just get so pizzed off when people dont open their eyes. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2006, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I give myself an F- for this game.

[/ QUOTE ]
if you vote me off, you can change that to a G-, unless of course youre a wolf as you appear, then you get a C-.
btw, hopefully i dont anger anybody, i just get so pizzed off when people dont open their eyes. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh how I wish I could vote for both of you...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm surprised you're not more pissed at chuckles for not coming out.

That doesnt seem very kyro-ish

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm under the assumption he only had one wolf. I've also tried controlling my anger more in these games when I don't think people are doing an awesome job because it's just a game and I'm not perfect.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i think i posted this the other day, posting suspects hurts the village. we get owned by wolves if we do it.
i know you asked me for my suspects yesterday, and i know why: for the very reasons we shouldnt post them.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:31 PM

Scott,

I have a question. If you're not a wolf, then why the hell did they kill chuckles?
Old 05-12-2006, 12:35 PM

I'm going to vote scott, but I think if I do that is a majority and it will be night. Chuckles was gung ho about scott, I don't see how we can't vote him off. I am not casting my vote now so you guys can have more time to discuss. I'm going out for a while, I should be be able to find time to vote scott later, but I don't think it matters much either way.