Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 05:38 AM

Default Re: NWO TAKEOVER — Game thread

I'm sorry, man. I really feel I let players down who played well, you among them.

But I practically begged zurvan to win the game with me. What more could I have done? Two days of saying "we've won this if you're a villager and I think you are" and him saying "let's just re-evaluate who we think are villagers" wore me down to the point where I was tilting crazily.

Anyway, gg, Our House. I'm sorry I [censored] it up and you didn't get the result you deserved.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:48 AM

[censored] me this was done

ANd [censored] you too for blaming this loss on me, zen. Seriously, if you can't take people being even a tiny bit suspicious of you 15 minutes before lynch on the day before must lynch, go play tiddlywinks you [censored] whiner

If you don't go all bitch on the thread because I said you might be the wolf, then I don't get lynched yesterday. But, you're right, it's my fault for not following your retard plan.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:49 AM

BTW, [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Dan for making me Brett Hart

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Dan, KM & mets for modding
Old 11-13-2007, 07:09 AM

hey guise whats going on in this thread?
Old 11-13-2007, 07:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
monk is a selfish whiny baby god forbid he lose a fraction of his win equity so that all the people who had put their free time into playing the game could see it to the end

i didn't even play and i never want to play again i think jesus

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:15 AM

alex - please dont ever play again.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:21 AM

anyway, cliffnotes of the conversation that took place. i never asked for a win, i just said the game should be null + void.

i pmed the following to dan + mets to see if they were ok with it:

[ QUOTE ]
19 [censored] posts after night including 2 srs angleshoots when there was absolutely no way he died last nite

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can just say what you are, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

He can say what he is and put me out of my misery, dude. I am getting eaten anyway, so what the [censored]?

discussing this game in other threads, dr zen:

Quote:

Quote:

would like to play, but have already committed to CPFB's game if that gets going, and won't play both.

Actually, [censored] it. I've gone so infuriatingly mental in NWO takeover that I'll be mercy-lynched long before CPFB's game gets going, so I'm in.

im done here.

gg

call it however you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

mets said it was ghey so cliffnotes are i said ok ill play on.

dan asked me if i thought my chances of winning had been considerably reduced. i said they had gone from about 55% to 5% but i didnt care and would play it out anyway. when i got back i had this msg from dan:

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, you know what, I know what you want to do, and I get it, but there's a principal here and for the good of future games I think I need to point out why what happened in this one is so [censored] up. So I'm going to call it and give you the win. I'm not going to feel right if I let the game finish and you get lynched and lose, knowing maybe if everyone had just shut up like they're supposed to it would not have happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

originally i was planning on killing jen, and freeflowing a zen+sol final 3.... i really think i have 55% there as neither had cleared the other.

instead i decided to kill sol and just claim wofl and see if jen would kill zen with me for [censored]..... whatever

i dont see this as a wolf win. its just a game that cant be finished. there are over 8 pages of night posts that i had no part in whatsoever
Old 11-13-2007, 07:22 AM

btw tbh considering how it was phrased today i dont blame anyone for hating on me. so yeah whatever.....
Old 11-13-2007, 07:23 AM

would probly help if dan posted any of the multitude of pms to him saying i didnt care about winning and would finish the game =P
Old 11-13-2007, 07:25 AM

jf: if i claim wolf on final day do you lynch me or zen? im talking about a serious claim btw as in "im the wolf but zen doesnt deserve to win so lynch him with me"