Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 09:29 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has anything happened in the last 200 posts?

[/ QUOTE ]

no

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you guys are missing this one thanks to Sponger (page 14):

[ QUOTE ]
So in ElD's thread on Brandi I was the first person to reply and I posted the "look at me I'm an attention whore" picture. Apparently someone that knew Brandi saw the entire thread and decided to email me with some information and a few pictures of her naked that I guess she removed from her blog long before everyone got hold of some other pictures of her.

Here is that email which I wish I would have posted about almost immediatly (my personal apologies to mark). A while ago I was planning on giving a summary of it instead of posting the whole thing, but I guess it doesn't really matter now because some of the [censored] in this thread is way crazier and more interesting than what I got, anyways....

[ QUOTE ]
a former friend of brandi's (one of many). someone showed me the poker sites for a laugh. the story about her trying to stab her sponsor is tne back is true. she told us she had a backer and we thought it was one more load of b.s. until she showed up online trying to say the guy is trying to blackmail her with the fulltilt sticker on her boob. don't assume she got paid for that. she just likes to show her [censored]. that's why i thought your post was funny. it was short, sweet, to the point, and dead on. she is the biggest drama queen i've ever met. last year about this time she tried to kill herself, again. she does it pretty often. then for anyone who missed it, she stared to sell jam to pay for her medical bills. we were like, wtf? then two weeks later, she's telling everyone she's going to the bahamas, who wants to come with? then she's going back to school, then she's taking a train to montana to snow board! anybody want to come? then she's in bed for a week, half dead with who knows what, over and over... getting guys to give her money, getting girls to let her crash in their places for months, rubbing up against man or woman she thinks will give her something... it always ends the same, with the one who spent every breath defending her admiting that everyone was right and now they need a restraining order. since she has a habit of leaving screaming phone messages, threatening emails, and text
messages, then writing [censored] all over people's cars with lipstick, it's kind of easy to prove that she's a basket case, but she always finds some poor sap who is out of the loop and starts the whole thing over again.

lying slutty total wackjob. i'd have posted all that, but, like i said, i don't want her [censored] with my car.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-18-2006, 09:42 PM

No one has posted in 10 minutes
Bump
Old 12-18-2006, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

Newhizzle is a good guy. I started IMing with him about 3 months ago. Within less than 5 minutes, we actually agreed to an inter account transfer for 5 figures. He sent first. It was great that he would trust a basic stranger like this, based upon my reputation and his trusting nature. It's sad that this no longer exists thanks to a whore like you. How can you live with yourself after stealing $30k from someone who was helping you out? And then come on here and spread filth about him? It's clear from the hands posted that you are a TERRIBLE poker player, too. If you want to sleep with poker players in order to get their money, why not become an actual whore? There's good money in for you, enough to pay back Mark within a year and still have some money left over for yourself.

There is no credibility for you here after what Mark posted.

Kindly [censored] off,

Dean

[/ QUOTE ]How did she she steal anything from him? He gave her permission to play, and it was quite obvious that she was playing higher and he even says that he gave her permission to play $10/20.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still waiting for an answer to this one, for reality's sake. You're more respected so maybe you'll get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont know if this has been answered but she told him she was winning big, so he was really only giving her permission to press her wins
Old 12-18-2006, 09:48 PM

"ok, so i wasnt going to post anything, i dont like spreading drama, but a friend told me that brandi is for some reason spreading lies abotu me and she apparently even told him that i was in the room when she busted my accoutn watching it happen, thats [censored], shes also been sending me threatening text messages and telling me to get on here and say that this never happened, im not one to lie about [censored], so thats clearly not going to happen, so i guess ill go ahead and bloodbath the bitch"

After forty-five minutes of reading I got to this and I realized why everyone was saying this was a fantastic thread.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:53 PM

Old 12-18-2006, 09:54 PM

bimo
Old 12-18-2006, 09:55 PM

Wow.

Yeah, just wow.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:02 PM

LOL. That's some pretty solid photoshopping. I think you miscast Paul Reubens though unless you are implying newhiz is a wanker. Adam Sandler would have been a good pick for a younger guy who likes to [censored] anything remotely attractive and let his little head do the thinking.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(My post from the BBV thread.

Mark, you do have my empathy and sympathy and respect for trying to help and such a destructive personality. This post is directed to the mob.)

But, yo, I have to ask this, and i'm scared to down in the bad neighborhood of NVG:

What exactly did Brandi do 'wrong'?

Listen for a sec, i've been the victim of a crazy bitch more times than I care to imagine, and that [censored] is mentally taxing, but when somebody is moderately to severely mentally ill, they're destructive to themselves and everybody around them.

Still, it's different than being outright conniving and deceitful. Newhizzle let her play on the account, as high as 10/20, and got stuck, and stuck, and stuck and dropped 30k cuz she's a megadonk.

This is totally retarded and stupid and I PERSONALLY think stupidity should be punished, but it's far different than some mastermind plan to wipe out Newhouse.

She sounds like she is bi-polar, and that is a psychotic illness, meaning she actually loses touch with reality. Anybody talking about 'aw man, what a crazy bitch' I don't think has had experience with actual crazy bitches.

I'm looking for serious replies form people that I respect, but yall can flame if you want, I really don't give a [censored].

There is something very, very disturbing about this new mob-mentality, collective-consciousness reaction, a complete 180 after pissing on Bluff, that has me pretty disillusioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for posting that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
It is clear to me that Brandi is ill or acting out due to past trama....not a hooker or a deceitful biatch. After working with so many women, I can tell you it is not a character flaw but a seriuos mental issue. When ishe is not being victimized, she takes advantage as these are the only two relationship she has had with men and repeats the pattern until there is an intervention and therapy. This is well researched phenonenon about the human condition and is a corner stone of treatment. We act what we know. I would suggest her behavior is indicative of a sexual assault when she was small.Not saying that happened of course but something did.
Now a hooker can be very self actualized and decide to hustle. I am not saying every woman who hastles has a mental illness or visa versa.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

Newhizzle is a good guy. I started IMing with him about 3 months ago. Within less than 5 minutes, we actually agreed to an inter account transfer for 5 figures. He sent first. It was great that he would trust a basic stranger like this, based upon my reputation and his trusting nature. It's sad that this no longer exists thanks to a whore like you. How can you live with yourself after stealing $30k from someone who was helping you out? And then come on here and spread filth about him? It's clear from the hands posted that you are a TERRIBLE poker player, too. If you want to sleep with poker players in order to get their money, why not become an actual whore? There's good money in for you, enough to pay back Mark within a year and still have some money left over for yourself.

There is no credibility for you here after what Mark posted.

Kindly [censored] off,

Dean

[/ QUOTE ]How did she she steal anything from him? He gave her permission to play, and it was quite obvious that she was playing higher and he even says that he gave her permission to play $10/20.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still waiting for an answer to this one, for reality's sake. You're more respected so maybe you'll get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

she really didn't steal from him, unless there was some fancy chip dumping going on, which she doesn't seem smart enough to pull off.

or unless she transfered money to her account, which doesn't seem like the case.

her idea was probably to win money and then ask for a cut, ala Ginger.

edit: that doesn't make what she was doing anything close to ok.

[/ QUOTE ]I agree that its pretty [censored] to be risking so much of someone else's money, but as has already been said he was clearly very naive and learning a lesson for "only" $30K might be good in the long run.
Closed Thread