Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2006, 12:04 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
You know what? [censored] it. I don't care anymore.

vote thebram for being an utter [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
well kyro, since you dont care anymore, how about casting a vote for a more likely wolf, say, alex, or sumzero?

id really hate to see the villagers fall for the woe is me routine every day. perhaps youre really a villager, put a vote on a reasonable suspect.
im trying to be civil here btw.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's just no way I can not vote scott

[/ QUOTE ]
any reasons? or are you just trying to be a crappy villager/ slick wolf?
talk a little. give us a feel for why youre not voting for a reasonable suspect that will give the village info if hes a wolf?
Old 05-12-2006, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You know what? [censored] it. I don't care anymore.

vote thebram for being an utter [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
well kyro, since you dont care anymore, how about casting a vote for a more likely wolf, say, alex, or sumzero?

id really hate to see the villagers fall for the woe is me routine every day. perhaps youre really a villager, put a vote on a reasonable suspect.
im trying to be civil here btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Scott, you've been playing the "woe is me" card since this game started.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i cant help but talk, sorry.
alex, you think that the remaining seer is going to put a wolf at the top of his suspect list and also attempt to put the final nail in the coffin of that same player who had a very good chance of getting lynched anyway? you think he used a seer pick on me? you dont think its possible he looked at censored, knew he was a villager, and cast a vote on me to protect a known villager (censored)
don’t bother answering, its fairly clear youre a wolf or not thinking as well as normal. I just wanted to point out how narrow minded youre being, hopefully it will dawn on others as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, I think if he saw a wolf, he would put him at the top of the list. He knows he has a chance of dying every night, and putting the wolf in the middle only serves to confuse the village. The problem is that I think there's a decent chance that chuckles didn't see a single wolf, and you were just his biggest suspect.

But, what do you expect us to do? The village is completely lost, we can only lynch one more villager, and this is the only information we have. Voting for you is clearly our only option.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There's just no way I can not vote scott

[/ QUOTE ]
any reasons? or are you just trying to be a crappy villager/ slick wolf?
talk a little. give us a feel for why youre not voting for a reasonable suspect that will give the village info if hes a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]
Any reasons? Scott, we've been over this. The seer had you first in his list. If I didn't vote for you now and you are a wolf, I would feel really very stupid.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:11 PM

unvote prick vote scotthoward

sorry scott. i'm not doing this because I don't like you. I mean, I don't. But that's not the reason I'm voting you. swear. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2006, 12:13 PM

haha kyro
Old 05-12-2006, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Scott, you've been playing the "woe is me" card since this game started.

[/ QUOTE ]
really?, please explain?
ive only defended myself, which is something you dont have to do for some reason.
one of your posts you were after alex, said "why are both alex and i still alive?" inferring that one of you must be wolves, then later when a little heat is directed at you because youre still alive, you reply to the effect of "whah whah i always get killed late a as villager for that reason whah whah". contradict yourself much?

tell you what, you come up with a solid reason why im a wolf, and ill shut up for the rest of the day, and let the wolves win.

for the record, i dont consider chuckles voting for me as a solid reason, for reasons explained previously. this shouldnt hamper youre efforts though as there must be at least one other thing ive done to make me suspect?

perhaps you can try the "scott assumed 3 people were the same" card. but that would implicate yourself also, so i dont know if youd like that.

or you could just try to keep me quiet, perhaps another "STOP TALKING" is in order?
Old 05-12-2006, 12:16 PM

*** DEAD ***

I'm not even playing anymore, but I don't know if I can take having this game potentially going on hiatus this weekend.

Arrrgggh!!!

*** DEAD ***
Old 05-12-2006, 12:18 PM

Good point elevens. Is anyone opposed to continuing the game as normal on saturday and sunday and keeping the start and end times the same?