Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 10:41 PM

Default Re: Election! - The Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Theory:

Fnord and shorty are evil together. Shorty wants to get elected today so he can be eligible later. He and fnord can push for election after day 4 when our options are limited. He will push for an evil to be lynched if elected so he looks good for later.

[/ QUOTE ]
trust me, i won't be alive by day 4.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how about this: we elect one confirmed, me, and mdorand, then let me talk to mdorand for a bit, and he can decide the vote. he can even lynch me if he chooses since he'll control the tiebreak.

[/ QUOTE ]
no [censored] way
tell us who you want to lynch first

[/ QUOTE ]
READ MY POSTS READ MY POSTS READ MY POSTS STOP TYPING READ MY POSTS

[/ QUOTE ]
no, just tell me the one person you would lynch if we voted for you. its simple.

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with fnord that electing people to council who won't able to make it wouldn't be the end of the world. We get confirmeds day 4 eligible and more importantly, we don't elect wolves to the candidate pool.

[/ QUOTE ]

which is what i have been saying for 4 hours
Old 01-18-2007, 10:42 PM

CPFB - IF YOU WANT TO RISK DMK GETTING ONTO THE ELECTORATE, VOTE FOR A CONFIRMED. IF YOU DON'T, VOTE FOR ME.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with fnord that electing people to council who won't able to make it wouldn't be the end of the world. We get confirmeds day 4 eligible and more importantly, we don't elect wolves to the candidate pool.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
and again, whoever of the confirmeds who doesn't make it today WILL MAKE IT TOMORROW when they WILL be around. how is this hard?
Old 01-18-2007, 10:44 PM

shorty, I'm 90+% sure you know what I know. Your posts are making me think even more that you're a wolf. If you keep asking for my vote, I will make sure you are targeted for lynch.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
herbie, who do you want dead?

[/ QUOTE ]
Amp/Mets/Iron because I think they are wolves and lastchance because he has been a moran all night and I suspect it will continue

[/ QUOTE ]
i can get behind the amp vote of course. you gotta be high to think mets is a wolf. iron is a toss up. last chance has been a whacko recently, but im guessing the real assassin would have came out and let us know if last is full of crap.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whatever - I may rant tomorrow if I am still alive but if I don't the discussion thread is going to blow the [censored] up with my thoughts on what lastchance is doing right now. I don't know if I would be more or less upset with him if I were a wolf - probably more but it would be close

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
and again, whoever of the confirmeds who doesn't make it today WILL MAKE IT TOMORROW when they WILL be around. how is this hard?

[/ QUOTE ]

And we may get more confirmeds tomorrow we want to get in, how is that hard?

[ QUOTE ]

why would i pick one target and have to be held to it? why make it so easy for the wolves? i guarantee i will be picking from that selection. in fact, i will be picking from the four names, not even the rest of your list, in that case. they're all wolves. isn't that good enough? besides, MDD controls the lynch, not me.

[/ QUOTE ]
so easy for the wolves? allowing a wolf on the electorate to choose from 4-6 players is helping the wolves. ive already stated, if im put on the electorate, im voting for amp. no discussion. 10pm i send amp to the senate.
why cant you or traz do that?
i will be thoroughly disappointed if mdd doesnt get traz or amp lynched tonight.

[ QUOTE ]
shorty, I'm 90+% sure you know what I know. Your posts are making me think even more that you're a wolf. If you keep asking for my vote, I will make sure you are targeted for lynch.

[/ QUOTE ]
dude, that aside, you do realize that if you vote for a confirmed you will be leaving the third spot ENTIRELY open for a wolf? yes? and that dmk has 2 votes? and has YET TO VOTE? you think he's a wolf too, right? and that the confirmeds will make it onto the electorate tomorrow, RIGHT?